How do I import all my old email from Entourage 2004 (I have put email in separated folders), into my smart box of Outlook 2011 ? Thanks__

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H Ching

I was using Entourage 2004, have put my old email in separate folders for easy access. Now I am using Outlook 2011, how do I import those old email from the folders to smart folders in 2011.

Thank you in advance.

Have you checked mac forums such as http://officeformac.com/ProductForums/ ? We're Windows here and while we can answer simple mac questions, a forum dedicated to mac's and supported by mac users is likely to be better.

Hi...lots of alternative are there by which you can easily import all your emails from your Entourage 2004 to Outlook 2011. To do so you just have to follow some steps :
  1. Click on the Entourage menu and choose Account Settings.
  2. Double-click your "UTK" account to open Edit Account
  3. On the Account Settings tab, you will see a field with for Exchange Server, remove "/exchange" from this field
Now that Entourage has been prepared for the import, follow the steps below to import your Entourage data into Outlook 2011.

1. Install Office 2011.
  2. In Outook, go to File, Import...
  3. Choose Entourage information from an archive or earlier version. Click the right arrow to continue.
  4. You can now choose from where you would like to import: Entourage Archive (.rge), Entourage 2008 (including Web Services Edition), or Entourage 2004. Click the right arrow to continue.
  5. Select the items you want to import and click the right arrow to continue.
  6. MAKE SURE you select the most current main identity to import (import doesn’t always default to most current main identity) The Date Modified field will tell you which identity is the most recent. If believe your latest identity is not in the list, you can click Browse... and search for it. Click the right arrow to continue.
  7. You may get an error letting you know that it is going to download information from an Exchange account, click OK.
  8. The import will now run. Click OK to finish.

Or you can also follow the link below to get the complete solution:
www.entourage.filerepairtool.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 365 File access denied attempting to import .pst Using Outlook 6
S Import PST to Office 365 Using Outlook 1
C How to import Outlook calendar? Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J How to import many msg into different public folders in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
K Disabling import/export button to restrict PST creation Using Outlook 3
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
M Export-Import .pst file problems Using Outlook 2
N .pst archive from work will not open/import on Microsoft 365 Exchange Server Administration 0
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 4
CWM550 Import Exchange Server Administration 1
R PST->Outlook.com (Import vs Drag-n-Drop methods Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
DoctorJellybean Import accounts\files Using Outlook 1
S Import contacts to a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Import Categories from Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 8
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
T Outlook 2016 CSV Translator Import Error Using Outlook 6
Rupert Dragwater How to import contact list Using Outlook 15
C Import Outlook 2016 contacts into to: field Using Outlook 1
P Import an .ics file to a specific calendar Using Outlook 4
L Need to import multiple Outlook files to Office 365 Account Using Outlook 4
R ost file import Using Outlook 2
T Outlook Calendar 2016 import Excel Using Outlook 1
I Import Office theme .thmx Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Batch Import Photos into Outlook Contacts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Can't import CSV or move Outlook items into EAS Accounts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky How to Import Appointments into a Group Calendar Using Outlook 0
B Import Excel Text into Outlook Calender Using Outlook 4
M How to Import YES/NO Checkboxes? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
J Converted .ost to .pst: Want to Import and Reconnect with IMAP Email Account Using Outlook 2
GregS Import from Outlook.com .ost to IMAP .pst? Using Outlook 3
Q Outlook 2016\365 export specific rules to import in another system Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky Macro to Bulk Import Contacts and vCards into Outlook Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Import Images into the Active Directory Using Outlook 0
M convert/import a customized record into the default "Account" record BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Diane Poremsky Macro to Bulk Import vCards into Outlook Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i question about saving my .pst so I can import it to my Outlook after I build a new system Using Outlook 10
V Import from Outlook 2013 ost file? Using Outlook 2
ogodt Change Default contact form and import from Excel 2010 Using Outlook 1
E Want to Import Outlook 2003 pst files to later version Using Outlook 6
A Does Outlook import Gmail Archive? Using Outlook 1
E PDF Import Using Outlook 1
B Problem with import Excel BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
bhogesh How to import .htm saved mail to outlook Using Outlook 3
J Easy way to re-import Gmail folders/labels into Outlook? Using Outlook 9
J Opening/Archiving/Import/Export PST files Using Outlook 4
Calvyn Outlook 2003 cannot import .vcs subject Using Outlook 1