ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

djblairq

Outlook version
Outlook 365 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hi and thank you in advance!

I'm looking to have a button in outlook that when i press it it will extract the active email's senders name, email address, any CC addresses, subject line, and attachment file names if any and import it into an excel spread sheet on a new line at the bottom of the table. Ideally, I'd like for it to be able to search the excel file for a match of the subject line, then paste the data in certain cells on that row or new row if no match found. Is this possible? Would this be more of an excel VBA than an Outlook VBA?

Thanks
Blair

I have one on slipstick -

The macro on the page is an Outlook macro, there is an Excel version - but if you are sending one at a time over, an outlook macro is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Wishlist Extract or scan new email addresses from out of office replies. Leads from OOO replies Using Outlook 1
M Extract "Date sent" from emails (saved to folder using drag and drop) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T vba extract data from msg file as attachment file of mail message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Unable to extract text from an Outlook email message Using Outlook 2
S Macro to extract and modify links from emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Macro to extract email addresses of recipients in current drafted email and put into clipboard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
T Extract Data From Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 0
T Extract Data From Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 0
V extract users of a particular department Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2013 Extract Flag Completed dates to Excel Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
S How to extract mail items from multiple folders and shared mailboxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Extract email address from body and auto-reply outlook Using Outlook 1
R Trying to extract information between two symbols from outlook subject Using Outlook 2
K Extract email to excel from a specific sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O VBA to extract email (fields and body) to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
P Recover / Extract Rules from standalone PST file creating RWZ file Using Outlook 2
B Extract Dates for Appointment Item in Body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D Need to extract a line from a word attachment, and add it to the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Extract excel files from outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K extract certain text from an Outlook Email Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D VBA Script to extract text matching specific criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Extract text in existing message body for use in newmail items Using Outlook 17
M HELP--Extract Data from 2003 outlook transfer to excel spreadsheet Using Outlook 1
M VBA Code to extract data from an Outlook Form Using Outlook 0
M Extract attachments with a script Using Outlook 0
M HELP - Can't open outlook... How can I extract my Emails that I had in folders Using Outlook 3
H Extract emails from Outlokk 2007 email body Using Outlook 0
K Extract Global Address List Using Outlook 1
R Saving Outlook Email As Text File Extract Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Programming to extract automatically extract attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S How to extract outlook calendar data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
? outlook attachment Extract File ??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N How to extract date and time stamp from messsages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
V Extract Subject,Sent From, Message from mailbox to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Automatically extract attachments? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I How to extract email addresses from TO or CC line of a particular email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Automate Outlook Start - No Active Explorer Object Found Using Outlook 10
S Active Directory Management Tools for Administrators Using Outlook 0
G Problems with Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) in Outlook 2013 Exchange Server Administration 0
Diane Poremsky Import Images into the Active Directory Using Outlook 0
S How to send an OUTLOOK task to a contact out of my active directory? Using Outlook 2
E Outlook rule only active certain times of day Using Outlook 6
R HELP!!! Email template with active excel spreadsheet Using Outlook 1
C active/passive broadband connections to maintain various IT services Exchange Server Administration 2
R Went from outlook 2003 to 2010 - can't retrieve active for contacts Using Outlook 0
C Active Directory does not exist or cannot be contacted Exchange Server Administration 12
T Exchange 2010 servers can't communicate with Active Directory Exchange Server Administration 4