HELP!!! Email template with active excel spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raul2010

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I desperately need some help. I need to email a template that is save as a outlook form. (.opt) I think...This template has an active excel spreadsheet in the template but when I email it to my coworkers they receive the spreadsheet as a picture. I need them to be able to actively edit the spreadsheet when they receive my email. Any ideas? Below is a screenshot of the template. Thank you very much

Dear [NAME],

Thank you for visiting Ozinga.com, we take pride in providing the highest quality materials and unparalleled service at a competitive price. I received your request for a quote of [##] cubic yards of concrete for delivery to [TOWN]. It is recommend that you use a [####] PSI mix for your [PROJECT]. The estimated cost for concrete delivery on your project is as follows:

Our regular hours of delivery are Monday-Friday 6:30AM to 4:30PM. Deliveries outside of regular delivery hours or on Saturday are available by appointment and subject to an additional delivery charge of $10.00 per cubic yard. We are closed on Sundays.

Your delivery will include 60 minutes to discharge the concrete, any additional waiting time will be charged at $2.00 per minute. Note: One cubic yard of concrete will fill approximately 8 wheelbarrows.

Ozinga also stocks a full line of fiber reinforcement agents (can be used instead of, or additionally to rebar) that improve the flexural strength of concrete, and a line of sealers that can help protect your investment from the harsh [STATE] climate.

I hope this information was helpful. Please feel free to call [PHONE NUMBER] and ask for [NAME] if you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a delivery. Thank you again for considering Ozinga, we look forward to servicing all your concrete needs!

Sincerely,

Follow us on:

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You have an embedded spreadsheet in the message body? Are you sending it to customers or coworkers? I believe you need to use RTF format for that, but it only works if they also use Outlook - its not recommended for external email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
M Help sending email but removing signature via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Help Needed With Multi-Step Login Email Address Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
B VBA Help Email that will save as draft and send as attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P A single email forwarded - HELP Using Outlook 1
B Need Help Creating Email Based on Subject w Address in Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Help Needed - setting up Email in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
P Automatically 'Reply to all', and Change the Subject of Email - Diane P help! Using Outlook 0
J Need Help Extracting Email Content into Excel Specifically the Attachment Name Using Outlook 3
I can't view email body please help! Using Outlook 6
B help: where are outlook2000 email accounts stored Using Outlook 14
T Need help making RULE to prepend email SUBJECT Using Outlook 3
S Help with multiple email accounts Using Outlook 5
J Help I have multiple email address for contacts and some are typos Using Outlook 1
L ox80042108 I cannot send or recieve email with 2010 microsoft office , help Using Outlook 2
W I have outlook 2007, and it is not saving my contacts when I send an email, please help! Using Outlook 2
K Viewing email online help please Using Outlook 1
F Incoming email titles - i need them back (please help...) Using Outlook 2
M Need Help on Designing Exchange 2010 Email Solution for 4000 Users Exchange Server Administration 1
N need help retrieving email from previous Outlook Profile Using Outlook 7
D Help in resetting my email address Using Outlook 1
F My Outlook 2010 Beta Trial ended, I need help getting email and contacts. Using Outlook 5
H Outlook Express will receive email, but won't send outsgoing emails. Pls help. Using Outlook 2
W I need help in arranging my email alphabetically by last name. Using Outlook 1
M Email not visible in Outlook 2010 inbox - help! Using Outlook 2
C Poof! No emails OR files after signing into windows live & hotmail. (Oh, there was 1 email from today. Advertisement from windows.) PLEASE HELP! Using Outlook 1
P i keep getting emails not all emails but some where the body of the email is blank please help me fix this Using Outlook 2
R Chat wants product code, no code matching the format of the example is on the box. Outlook does not delete downloaded email from the server, help is U Using Outlook 1
K Help with View of Writting an Email Using Outlook 2
K can't send an email using outlook 2003 help pls. Using Outlook 2
M I am not getting the same speed on sendin and receiving email what can this cost this problem, how can I reset it? Thanks a lot for your help. Using Outlook 2
T Help my email, calender appts and contacts have disappeared Using Outlook 1
M Help! I need to make an email look like its been sent Using Outlook 1
C Help setting up Email Accounts in Outlook 2007 with all folders (inbox, sent, junk mail, deleted items). Using Outlook 1
J Unable to send outgoing email. error code 0x800cccoe socket error 10013 port 25.please help Using Outlook 1
K Auto forwarded emails don't contain email body......help! Using Outlook 13
N For some reason, I can no longer view images that are part of an email that has been sent to me. Please help. Using Outlook 0
R How to share distribution list by email in Outlook 2007? Method recommended by Microsoft Help does not work. Using Outlook 3
P My Outlook has stoppedsending email. Any help out there? Using Outlook 3
T Outlook using POP/SMTP connection recieving, but not sending email through Windows Live Account. Help? Using Outlook 6
J My outlook hang in last email Help please! Using Outlook 5
S HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Need email verification for international emails, help? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Help creating custom Contacts form - what type is 'Email' control? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook Email Help: Select custom voting button options VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Email body and signature help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Script help - retain forwarded email body & location of script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5