Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Martin

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hi
I have large number of Outlook PST files that I need to import to Office 365 account. I have tried many manual steps but my multiple PST files are missing in the Office 365 account. Please suggest me some other method
Thanks

what steps did you try? All you need to do is import it from Outlook desktop - File, open & export, import /export, import from another program or file. Wait until syncing stops completely before doing another one. Verify in outlook.com that the mail synced up - if you need it in Outlook desktop, check the account settings - double click on the account and look at the offline settings. The default is to keep 12 months local.
Sync Slider and Exchange Mailboxes

Yes. I did the same but the files are in a large number and all the PST file are not exported. Its very difficult for me to check again and again.

Unfortunately, with an outlook.com account the only option is to use Import/Export in Outlook. Patience is important - import, wait until all syncing stops in outlook before importing the next one. Changing the sync setting in Outlook to 'all' can speed it up.

Also note, there is a limit to the mailbox size in Outlook.com - its supposed to be 5 GB. I know Outlook desktop reports the quota as 49.5 GB but I'm not sure that is accurate for Outlook.com accounts (that are not associated with an office home or personal subscription).

Last edited:
Thread locked - only purpose of thread was to spam a link to 3rd party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Excel Import Option: Need Help Updating Existing Records BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Need clarification on 2-Step Verification for Gmail using Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 10
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P OT: Need website like this one, but for Excel Using Outlook 0
S Need code to allow defined starting folder and selection from there to drill down Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D Need help with MS Authenticator Using Outlook 4
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
B Need to Copy an email to a subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Do I need Exchange Add-In? Using Outlook 6
L Need help modifying a VBA script for emails stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K Need to convert .mmf file to .pst format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
glnz Moving from Outlook 2003 to MS365 Outlook - need basics Using Outlook 4
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
A Wishlist Arthur workman I need the community's assistance thank you Using Outlook 3
A from Arthur to anyone I need your expertise assistance Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Need to backup outlook.com to cloud storage, without desktop software - Testing UpSafe. Are there any similar services? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
C need help setting up outlook first time Using Outlook 1
N Need help syncing contacts to iPhone X Using Outlook 8
S Received mail as part of DL, need to auto-CC the same when replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Need VBA code to automatically save message outside outlook and add date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Error using AddressEntry.GetContact - need help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook 2010 need help with rules Using Outlook 0
Horsepower Need iCloud mail only Using Outlook 1
O Don't need any add-ins at all? Using Outlook 2
B Need Help - Willing to pay Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A Need to view Outlook calendar in Sharepoint .. Using Outlook 2
J Need Help with Contacts VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Accidentally merged a calendar with .ics, need to undo! Using Outlook 1
H Need help setting up GetFolderPath-Makro with Vodafone IMAP Mail-Account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Need Genuine Office or Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
G how to cancel a recurring meeting but not the organizer but all attendees need to know. Using Outlook 1
H I need a developer to customize an Outlook Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Need help with finding/updating task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Need a case sensitive rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Need rule to alert when an email has not been replied to within 24 hours Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2003 - Do I need a new profile? Using Outlook 2
F Outbox - Multiple Emails need to be manually opened? Using Outlook 5
Miquela I need to make a calendar to share here at work with 40 other people Using Outlook 1
S Need CC: to show the original To: recip[ients Using Outlook 4
Denis Hi everyone!!! Need some help with Excel to Exchange Calendar??PLEASE>>> Using Outlook 1
D Need to extract a line from a word attachment, and add it to the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Mary B VBscript: Need to copy every email to a folder & mark that copy as read Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
mikecox Desperat; need hands on support Using Outlook 1
E Need Help on Setting up a repeated Reminder on Task with Reoccurence Every Year Using Outlook 6
Glyn Do I Need Outlook.com Using Outlook 1
B Need Help Creating Email Based on Subject w Address in Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Need help configuring a PRF for Outlook 2010 and 2013 Using Outlook 0