3. iOS
  4. Android
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Diane Poremsky submitted a new article on Slipstick.com

Transfer POP3 Mail on an iPhone to Outlook

This question came from an Outlook & iPhone user. The user wants to upgrade her phone and her small business is considering moving to Office 365.

I have an iPhone 5. I use Outlook on a Windows computer without Exchange. I'm replacing my phone and need to preserve my sent messages for my business from my phone. It's a POP3 email from our company domain. I have messages on the phone (including sent messages) that are only on the phone. I often need my messages for proof of certain...​

You can probably set your iPhone or other phone in the future to automatically Bcc you on all sent messages. That makes it a little easier

I can't thank you enough. This worked so well to get all of my messages off of my phone. I had searched long and hard on the Internet and was unable to find a solution out there. Thank you for answering my request and saving my thousands of emails. I often need to fall back on them. I won't leave myself in that spot on my new phone!

I&#039;ll add my Thanks for this solution. This is MUCH easier than forwarding all those mails that need to be kept.<br />
Thanks Diane

Transfer POP3 Mail on an PC with Windows XP to Outlook 2013 on a notebook with Windows 8.1

Transfer POP3 Mail on an PC with Windows XP to Outlook 2013 on a notebook with Windows 8.1
I forgot to be more explicit
I want to transfer from my Outlook Express all POP3 Mail on an PC with Windows XP to my Outlook 2013 on a notebook with Windows 8.1

Oh, Outlook Express. Still doable. It might be easier to use a conversion utility (not free), but the short (and free) method is to do it one of two ways: export to outlook on the old computer, copy the pst to new computer. Or copy the folder containing the dbx files to the new computer, install windows live mail and export to Outlook (requires 32bit Outlook installed). See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/config/move-oe-to-outlook-new-computer/ for the steps.

I think exporting on the old computer and moving the pst is the easiest of the free methods, but if you don't have an old copy of outlook to install, it's not doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Transfer Outlook 2016 autocomplete file to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to transfer things from one calendar to another Using Outlook 2
C Transfer Autocomplete from Pop to Exchange Using Outlook 3
M Transfer To New Computer - Lost Some Outlook Functionality Using Outlook 0
C Transfer Outlook TextBox Text Into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R can I transfer outlook data from old pc by using .ost file instead of the .pst Using Outlook 5
V Outlook 2013 - transfer autocomplete data Using Outlook 4
P Macros in Word 2003 - how to transfer to another Word 2003? Using Outlook 1
E Some Calendars Not Visible After Transfer Using Outlook 2
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
M HELP--Extract Data from 2003 outlook transfer to excel spreadsheet Using Outlook 1
S Anyone know how to transfer Outlook Express "Identities" to Outlook 2010 ... Using Outlook 1
D Unable to transfer rules from one Outlook computer to another Using Outlook 5
S transfer email account settings from Outlook 2007 to 2010 Using Outlook 5
L How do I set up or transfer a distribution list into Global contac BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J WINDOWS EASY TRANSFER does not allow for BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O transfer BCM SQL data without backup BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K transfer iphone contacts to microsoft outlook on computer Using Outlook 4
K Outlook 2003 to 2007 data transfer Using Outlook 3
T Transfer Form to other pc's Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook 2019 accesses POP3 but says its offline (because of IMAP servers?) Using Outlook 0
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
hstein POP3 latest Outlook Using Outlook 0
S office 2016 pop3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
O How to recover rules after switch from POP3 to IMAP Using Outlook 2
O Office 365 using POP3 on both laptop and desktop Using Outlook 0
I Convert POP3 account (PST) to IMAP (.OST) Using Outlook 3
E 365 Outlook changed from POP3 to IMAP,all contacts lost Using Outlook 3
T Changing default Mail Account in Outlook 2016 - POP3 Using Outlook 1
R Add Exchange Account to existing POP3 Outlook 2007 Profile Using Outlook 0
Travis Lloyd Linking Outlook 2016 Desktop To POP3 Acc't On Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O POP3 vs iMAP? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Manually create a POP3 account in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 0
M Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via POP3 Using Outlook 1
T Migrate POP3 Folders and Emails to outlook.com via Outlook 2013 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Davzell Change default pop3 account with script, prf or registery ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Netpilot How To Break Up Huge POP3 Downloads? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Send from Other Addresses using POP3 or IMAP Accounts Using Outlook 0
F Move from POP3 to IMAP Outlook 2007 (Comcast) Using Outlook 7
W Out of Office replies not working POP3 email Using Outlook 2
B 0x800CCC0F Error using POP3 in Outlook 2010 and 2013 Using Outlook 1
T Consollidating all calendars to Outlook online, even from POP3 email invitations. Using Outlook 2
J problems downloading POP3 emails to Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2007 - Email Question - POP3 to IMAP Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
wisedave Can I delete my POP3 account? Using Outlook 4
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
W Outlook 2007 changed from POP3 to IMAP Using Outlook 1