Hi All

I have a couple of email accounts in my outlook. I've created some vba code

to check my incoming mail and to automatically send an email back and I want

it to use one of my email accounts only, however I have been unable to find

the code to change this.

Any help would greatly be appreiciated

Jason

Hi Michael

Thanks for your reply. I am using outlook 2003.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Outlook 2003 doesn't support that. You can achieve it with the Redemption

(www.dimastr.com). There see the RDOMail object and the Account property.

Examples are available on the website.

Best regards

Michael Bauer

As a heavy user of the Redemption I wouldn't do it that way. But if the

Inspector with the Commandbar is available it should work.

Best regards

Michael Bauer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Change Default Email Account Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
V Can one change the formatting of email title blocks? Using Outlook 0
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Email Format With Embedded Images and Tables Change Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 2016 - How to change password in MS Exchange email client Using Outlook 0
J Format change when dragging from email to Task Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Change the colour or font of individual email accounts in outlook 2010/13 Using Outlook 1
B Change default email for address book Using Outlook 1
Maybear Sudden change in Outlook, no image display, email no longer offers suggestions for address Using Outlook 8
P Automatically 'Reply to all', and Change the Subject of Email - Diane P help! Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2010: Change the font for the area at the top of an open email. Using Outlook 1
H Disaster. Management wants to change email format. Exchange Server Administration 9
M How do you change the obnoxious color of the email headers on Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 2
M rule to change subject, pull email addresses from body, and forward with templ Using Outlook 14
L Script to: Change subject of email after checking body Using Outlook 2
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
K Change default "Display As" for contact email addresses Using Outlook 1
D Change FROM email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Can not change email body content on Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V change the Default email Delivery Location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Unable to change AppointmentItem.Start property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
sjmo2 Change subject for new e-mails only. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Horsepower Contact phone numbers randomly change Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 365 Can you change the follow up colour? Using Outlook 1
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Change Microsoft Account password - what to do to update on all devices Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
Witzker HowTo Change message Class of contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0