Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamerand

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello all,

Is there a way to make font for line reminder (selected in red rectangle) to be in different font / color / size? The font is so small that I have diffulties reading it. I have attached a screenshot

Screenshot 01.png

Bamerand

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Dear Diana,

How about programmatically? In the Menu > Developer, there is an option "Design This Form", does it have a way to modify existing form so that I can amend font for the line reminders?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Not for that feature AFAIK - its not exposed in the object model or editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
Rupert Dragwater Can't change font size Using Outlook 5
K Paste from Windows Clipboard then change font without losing formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O VBA to Run Font Change on Outlook Startup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Rupert Dragwater unable to change font sizes in some replies Using Outlook 3
Fozzie Bear Change the colour or font of individual email accounts in outlook 2010/13 Using Outlook 1
J Change Default View - Color and font Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2010: Change the font for the area at the top of an open email. Using Outlook 1
Rupert Dragwater Cannot change font size Using Outlook 6
J How To Change Font Size For Folder Names on Navigation Pane in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
M Change font of from/to/subject block Using Outlook 1
Z Cannot change Clear Day (stationery) theme font Using Outlook 3
C Change default reading font in Outlook from Times New Roman 12 point to Arial Using Outlook 2
B Problems with Default to text and need to change to HTML. Must change Font each time I handle mail or typing. Using Outlook 1
S Is there a way to permanently change the font size for all messages that appear in the reading pane Using Outlook 1
R How do I change the font in outlook on incoming mail etc. Using Outlook 7
T Unable to change font type in email messages. Using Outlook 3
Z inbound email font change Using Outlook 7
B I would like to change the font type, & font size globally for appointment notes that I allready hav Using Outlook 1
P When I am forwarding or replying some mails, I can't change the font size & color Using Outlook 2
A Change font inside contact card (name, job, email, phone, etc) Using Outlook 4
S Change font in Contacts Business Cards view Using Outlook 1
J How do I change the font size in the header section of a recevied email? Using Outlook 1
P Change default Font on Outlook 2010 using GPO Using Outlook 4
M Change Font Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Change Font BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 3
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
B See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Folder pane width change Using Outlook 54
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P How can I change my calendar view back Using Outlook 3
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
geofferyh How to change the Attachment File Name? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Appointment occurrences change the location property Using Outlook 0
T Scheduled footer change Using Outlook 2
CWM030 Name Change? Exchange Server Administration 9
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
JoeG Appointment Delete/Change Recurrence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0