Change Default View - Color and font

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Nolte

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I have developed vision problems and reading my email in the light blue default settings is very difficult. THis is mainly the inbox. Going to black and white would be ideal, but I have not been able to locate the settings, if they can be changed?
The zoom slider might be helpful, but this feature does not slide in the RH corner. Individual emails can be read, it is the inbox view that is most difficult to read. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The font change be changed - it's in View settings on the View tab, under Conditional format. Change the colors for the read and unread conditions. Also, you can change the font used for the columns in Other Settings.

The zoom slider keeps resetting to 100% each time you change the message. There is an addin and a macro that can increase it when you open messages but it doesn't work in the reading pane.
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/adjust-outlooks-zoom-setting/

Laurel

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Diane, I have an odd problem. Brand new desktop, Win10, Office365, Outlook16. When I open Outlook, preview pane is crisp, clear text. But when I write an email, or read an email, text is distorted. Others say it is not distorted when they receive my emails, but it is driving me crazy. It is set at Calibri Regular 12. Any suggestions as to how to fix this??? I would be very grateful

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
In what way is it distorted? Can you post a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.