Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_a_g_l_e_p_i

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
On the Outlook 2010 interface on the far right side there is a column or pane where there are tabs that show appointments. I'd like to be able to change the font size.

That's the To-do bar? The tasks view can be configured but not the calendar.

2020-09-21_20-52-08-0000.gif

Okay, where do I configure the font size for that to do list?
Thanks

Right click on "Arrange by " and choose View Settings.
2020-09-23_00-33-33-0000.gif

My to do list looks different than your example and I don't have the "arrange" option

todo.jpg

That's not the Task list - the calendar view can't be changed, only the Task list, if you are showing it.

LOL I originally asked how to change the font size in the calendar that shows on the main interface of Outlook 2010 on the far right side and you said that was the to do list :)

Thanks for your help

That panel is the to-do bar (sorry - its bar, not list)- it has calendar & tasks, plus a somewhat useless People module.

2020-09-23_00-52-22-0000.gif

yes I know what it is, I just called it the calendar since when I enter an appointment on my calendar it show up on that side panel as a reminder of what is coming up. Since I upgraded to a 28" 4K monitor now it is hard to read and I was able to change the font size for most of Outlook 2010 but not for that area

To change the calendar font:
  1. On the View tab, in the Current View group, select View Settings, and then select Other Settings.
  2. Use the buttons to choose the fonts and sizes that you want to use.

Hope this information helps you.
Regards,
Jesse.

To change the calendar font:
  1. On the View tab, in the Current View group, select View Settings, and then select Other Settings.
  2. Use the buttons to choose the fonts and sizes that you want to use.

Hope this information helps you.
Regards,
Jesse.
Thanks for your reply.
It's not the calendar itself I need to change the font size, it's the reminder panel on the right side of the email interface

Since I upgraded to a 28" 4K monitor now it is hard to read and I was able to change the font size for most of Outlook 2010 but not for that area
Yeah.... I know the pain.

It's hard using remote desktop on my 4K - if I don't use full screen, I need a magnifier to see the remote screen and with full screen, the desktop is huge and it's an extra step to switch back to my local desktop. For a while, I'd change the resolution to an HD size before using remote desktop, but that was a PITA too.

Yeah.... I know the pain.

It's hard using remote desktop on my 4K - if I don't use full screen, I need a magnifier to see the remote screen and with full screen, the desktop is huge and it's an extra step to switch back to my local desktop. For a while, I'd change the resolution to an HD size before using remote desktop, but that was a PITA too.

With some of the windows 10 settings you can get it useable but a few of my programs just won't scale and like you said they are tiny and hard to see. I thought if I changed the resolution lower since I have a lot more screen everything would be bigger and much sharper.

But Last night I couldn't take it anymore so I put both 4K monitors back in the boxes and put my regular 24" monitors back up. I sold one of the 4K monitors today losing about $100 on it and selling the second one also.

Someday windows and other software might catch up to 4K but if you are not a gamer don't make the mistake of buying one now......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Rupert Dragwater Can't change font size Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater Cannot change font size Using Outlook 6
J How To Change Font Size For Folder Names on Navigation Pane in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Paste from Windows Clipboard then change font without losing formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O VBA to Run Font Change on Outlook Startup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds Using Outlook 0
Rupert Dragwater unable to change font sizes in some replies Using Outlook 3
Fozzie Bear Change the colour or font of individual email accounts in outlook 2010/13 Using Outlook 1
J Change Default View - Color and font Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2010: Change the font for the area at the top of an open email. Using Outlook 1
M Change font of from/to/subject block Using Outlook 1
Z Cannot change Clear Day (stationery) theme font Using Outlook 3
M Change Font Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Change Font BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Unable to change AppointmentItem.Start property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
sjmo2 Change subject for new e-mails only. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Horsepower Contact phone numbers randomly change Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
V Can one change the formatting of email title blocks? Using Outlook 0
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 365 Can you change the follow up colour? Using Outlook 1
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
D Change Microsoft Account password - what to do to update on all devices Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
Witzker HowTo Change message Class of contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? Using Outlook 0
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 10
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1