How To Change Font Size For Folder Names on Navigation Pane in Outlook 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybee

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I just started using the RTM Outlook 2013 and have trouble reading the folder names in the Navigation panel because they are so small. I know there was a way to change the font size in Outlook 2010 but it seems to be missing in 2013. Does anybody in this Forum know how to do this?

Re: How To Change Font Size For Folder Names on Navigation Pane in Outlook 201

The wise and all knowledgeable developers decided we didn't need it.

Make sure you send a frown - maybe if enough do it, they will listen better than they listened to me. It wouldn't be so bad if the navigation pane font colors were darker - but they didn't listen on that either. They think everyone likes gray on gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Rupert Dragwater Can't change font size Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater Cannot change font size Using Outlook 6
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Paste from Windows Clipboard then change font without losing formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O VBA to Run Font Change on Outlook Startup Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds Using Outlook 0
Rupert Dragwater unable to change font sizes in some replies Using Outlook 3
Fozzie Bear Change the colour or font of individual email accounts in outlook 2010/13 Using Outlook 1
J Change Default View - Color and font Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2010: Change the font for the area at the top of an open email. Using Outlook 1
M Change font of from/to/subject block Using Outlook 1
Z Cannot change Clear Day (stationery) theme font Using Outlook 3
M Change Font Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Change Font BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Unable to change AppointmentItem.Start property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
sjmo2 Change subject for new e-mails only. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Horsepower Contact phone numbers randomly change Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
whizzard Change FROM address based on TO or CC address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
V Can one change the formatting of email title blocks? Using Outlook 0
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 365 Can you change the follow up colour? Using Outlook 1
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
S Change "This Week" flag start date behavior Using Outlook 1
D Change Microsoft Account password - what to do to update on all devices Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
Witzker HowTo Change message Class of contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? Using Outlook 0
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 10
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1