Synchronization of some deletions failed [0-130]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPollack

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Using OL 2010 with a hosted Exchange server 2010 (in cached mode).
I am logging many errors "Synchronization of some deletions failed." [0-130]
Did a bit of searching and lots of people have been complaining about this for a long time.

Does anyone have a solution or a at least a way to disable logging? I get a bunch of these a day!

Not getting the error in OL2003 on my home computer.

I deleted the OST file and the problem disappeared for a few days, but has come back.

Some reported doing a send/receive helped before emptying deleted items. I have my deleted items set NOT to delete, but have tried it both ways without success.

I deleted the SRS file and set IE as my default browser. That didnt help.

I dont think it has anything to do with drafts as I dont usually manually save a draft and many of composed emails are short and shouldn't have auto saved as a draft. yet every day I generate about 10 error.

I got that same sync error with a brand new Exchange 2013 / Outlook 2013 account. So far, only 1 error, the very first time I opened the new mailbox.

Any other ideas as I am getting quite a few errors each day.

I've been having the same problem for months. I can't even find anyone that can tell me if I can delete the log of error messages or if I need to keep them.

I've searched other sites for possible solutions but haven't found any. Did find several comments that Microsoft hasn't come up with any solutions and the problem has been around since 2009 or earlier.

you can delete them - they are more of a nuisance than anything. I'm not aware of any fix that works for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Synchronization of some deletions failed [0-130] Using Outlook 3
C Synchronization and taking forever to send Using Outlook 2
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 8
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook 2010 Contact Synchronization - Outlook to Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
B Exchange 2010 / Outlook 20070 "client error in synchronization log" Exchange Server Administration 1
Paul Van Cotthem Is calendar synchronization between Office 2013 and Outlook.com capped by spam or bandwidth limits? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
A Synchronization of IMAP folders Using Outlook 0
P Encoding problems after synchronization with Outlook Connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
S Improving synchronization of Outlook with ... everything else Using Outlook 1
A Synchronization Error of contacts and calender using Outlook connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
D BCM and remote synchronization BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Synchronization error event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V Outlook Error The Attempted operation Failed. An Object Could Not be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
S The attempted operation failed ... 2nd time running code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Mail delivery failed returning message to sender Using Outlook 1
F 'General failure (URL) Server execution failed' Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010 I am getting error code 0x8DE00006 'the operation failed'. outlook 2010 send/receive progress Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Xueying run a script in rules, first time succeed, failed afterwards Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J An attempt operation failed. An object could not be found at line5. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2010, "The Operation Failed" Sending emails Using Outlook 4
J New Outlook 2007 form - try to send and get error Operation Failed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
wallisellener database creation failed BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S Outlook 2013. Adding office 365 email account causes 'The operation failed' Using Outlook 2
R catalog Content Index failed-Unable to mount database.(hr=0x80004005,ec=-501) Exchange Server Administration 0
M Outlook 2010 Calendar error Operation Failed Using Outlook 6
S Unknown error and The operation failed Using Outlook 1
S The operation failed error while send email to other domain. Using Outlook 1
R "The Operation Failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error Exchange Server Administration 3
P Sync Center appointments failed to synchronize Using Outlook 1
B Task List in To-Do Bar 'The operation failed. An object could not be found' Using Outlook 3
S COM Addin Failed to load in Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Failed to install Business Conctact Manager 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R RE: Business Contact manager failed to install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Creating Redemption.MAPIUtils failed with Windows 7 x64 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Failed to create an RDO session instance: Class not registered Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R SQL Server Setup failed - Please help?! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Cannot Send - "Operation failed. An object cannot be found" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
H Failed install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
D Outlook 2007: "the Operation Failed" on Send to Multiple addresses Using Outlook 6
L Exchange Management Console - Initializtion failed on Logon Failure: unknown username or bad passwor Exchange Server Administration 4
P Setup failed to install Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
E Re:BCM failed to install in outlook 2007 due to SQL Server Express 20 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J The operation failed. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
W Save Operation Failed error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Re: Setup failed to install Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Re: BCM failed to initialize the common language runtime BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
E Connecting to database failed BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3