Outlook code to validate textbox value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoth

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi all

What code would be used to validate a textbox value that is set up as number value to see if it's greater than, less than. When I use < for less than I get a syntax error

Thanks

Found my error was using = sign when should only have used less than

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P How to get a QR code for automatic signin with Outlook for iOS Using Outlook 5
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Color Code or highlight folders in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
S Excel vba code to manage outlook web app Using Outlook 10
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 7
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A VBA Code in Outlook disappears after first use Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
dyny723 Outlook 2016: Code to link a contact to emails received from that contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M code to move selected Outlook contacts to another folder Using Outlook 3
E Outlook Form - Voting Responses Not Auto Processing If Form Contains Any Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Need VBA code to automatically save message outside outlook and add date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2010 VBScript editor does not run code at all Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook 2007 Contact Form Code Not Working Using Outlook 20
M VBA Code to Restart Outlook on error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z Default VBA code for extracting data from email (Outlook) to Excel? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M VBA Auto-Reply code for Two Mailboxes on one Outlook Session. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Outlook 2010 I am getting error code 0x8DE00006 'the operation failed'. outlook 2010 send/receive progress Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
H Where to post code in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Custom Form code not working - Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Kelli VBA code for Outlook Using Outlook 1
Wotme code to run outlook add-in Using Outlook 1
M VBA Code to extract data from an Outlook Form Using Outlook 0
M VBA code needed to move from Outlook 2010 subfolder to Symantec Vault subfolde Using Outlook 0
C In need of VBA code to read / parse HTML - Outlook emails Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2007 Code for Note Fields of Appointment Using Outlook 102
R Private Sub Application_ItemSend() -Cannot make this code work in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
R [VBA] complicated(?) outlook events - need help with code Using Outlook 15
C Error Code -3253 Outlook for MAC Using Outlook 0
D Outlook Add-In That Calculates Time Based on Area Code Using Outlook 8
R how to get Outlook VBA code to work on the current folder Using Outlook 3
J VBA code can't be completely executed in outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
P VBA Code being completely ignored by Outlook Using Outlook 7
M Updating VBA code from outlook 2007 to outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
A Outlook VB Code Using Outlook 1
B How do I create and send mail in Outlook 2003 from code? Using Outlook 5
J Create or Import a Outlook Rule through C# code. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C compile error on previously functioning code outlook 2003 windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Executing Ribbon Command from Code Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N why does vb not recognise outlook code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Code to clear certain fields in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
H want to launch outlook with attachemnet for new mail with c# code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T forcing a rule when opening outlook via code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Scheduled Task Fails running Code to send Outlook Mail from Excel. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Accessing .pst folder in outlook using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Outlook setting through code(in >tools >options) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P 'Trusted' VBA code in Outlook 2003? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook Code Problem On Email Moves - Error -2147221233 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2