Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi

I guess my bottom line user requirement is for me to have stationery with voting buttons (client satisfaction survey)

the reason for this is so I don't have to manually add custom voting buttons to every email to clients.

I have tried creating a mail with voting buttons as stationery, but the buttons fall away when I use the stationery.

Another option was to add it to my signature, which also didn't work like I wanted it too.

the closest I got was adding hyperlinks in my signature [mailto:], but I want the mail to be sent automatically once the

link was clicked; not to just open a new email that the client will then have to click send again, as this will discourage them

from doing the survey as too much hassle.

any ideas ?

The messages will be sent to addresses outside of your Exchange server? A web form might be the easiest for the user and work with all clients, should work with smartphones too. If you do something where the link that is passed to the web form includes the responders address (or a unique code) you can track who responded.

no, it is in the same exchange server.

As long as everyone is inside the network, Outlook's voting feature should work, and it should work with stationery.

Thank you, but now I'm feeling stupid - so I'm doing something wrong when I'm setting up my stationery, as when I use it the voting buttons go missing, even though I saved it with my stationery template.

I'll double check it - there might be a bug.

You are using the standard Voting options in outlook, correct?

As long as everyone is inside the network, Outlook's voting feature should work, and it should work with stationery.

thanx. well, I tried with custom which didn't work, then I tried standard as well. I saved the stationery as both .html and .msg, neither worked.

I have since managed to get the custom buttons on a template; it works but it not quite

what I wanted. I would prefer clickable icons in my signature that sends a mail without another dialog popping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Stationery using between OL 2019 and OL 2010 Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Create a New Message using an HTML File or Stationery Using Outlook 0
elzopi VBA missing Stationery Picker. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Prevent Users From Choosing Stationery Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Create a New Message using an HTML File or Stationery Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Apply Outlook Stationery to Replies and Forwards Using Outlook 0
Q shortcut to more stationery Using Outlook 4
2 creating custom stationery Using Outlook 2
Copwriter Paragraph formatting in blank messages/stationery Using Outlook 3
T stationery / themes / et al Using Outlook 1
J outlook 2013 own stationery with pictures Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2010 - Stationery with signatures Using Outlook 1
M Using mail merge with stationery Using Outlook 5
F Can't find all stationery listed in stationery picker Using Outlook 2
Z Cannot change Clear Day (stationery) theme font Using Outlook 3
L How can I delete stationery from Actions, New Mail Message Using in outlook 2007? Using Outlook 6
S Personal Stationery Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to export Voting Results with user names and their responses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
P Two main Outlook gripes: Voting buttons not working externally nor Focused Inbox Using Outlook 1
P How to export voting results using VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook Form - Voting Responses Not Auto Processing If Form Contains Any Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Voting Issue with Shared Inbox Using Outlook 1
R How can I retain embedded object with voting button reply? Using Outlook 5
P VBA create mail with attachment and voting buttons Using Outlook 6
T Voting and auto reply Exchange Server Administration 3
H Issue with Custom Voting options Using Outlook 3
S Voting Buttons are Not Tracking Using Outlook 1
P Voting buttons not showing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook Email Help: Select custom voting button options VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S HELP: Add logic to what Voting buttons do Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
V Changing default date for task follow-up buttons Using Outlook 2
D Custom Form Accept and Reject Command buttons Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Ribbon buttons grayed-out in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
R Custom buttons for frequently sent to reciopients, OL 2010 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2007 QAT buttons not saving Using Outlook 2
A Trouble importing data to radio buttons Business Contact Manager 2010 (BCM) Using Outlook 2
H enable textboxes and buttons from received email Using Outlook 1
Commodore Back/Forward toolbar buttons with pull-down history? Using Outlook 5
T Textarea and Radio Buttons in Outlook Email Using Outlook 1
D Re: How do i insert radio buttons in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Catch events from pre-existing buttons in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S How to Create Buttons in email body / toolbar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Buttons are added multiple times in New Inspector window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S inspector toolbar buttons get multiple events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Custom Buttons Disappear Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Radio buttons and checkboxes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S design buttons in email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Possible to restore/reinstall "special" buttons on custom form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1