How can I retain embedded object with voting button reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajesh12

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
How can I retain embedded object with voting button reply?

I have created an OFT template(Entry Form) with voting buttons . Whenever the user fills the entry form and sends it across to the Admin and the Admin approves/rejects the form and CC the response to his/her higher authorities at the same time . My question here is how to send the filled entry form along with response (as the admin approves/reject the form) or in other words How can I retain embedded object with voting button reply

Please reply me ASAP

Thanks in Advance

Am I correct that it works like this:
User fills out an approval request form and sends it to their Admin. The admin approves it or declines and the response is sent back to the users and cc'd to people higher up the chain of command. At this point the request is complete and the admin's decision can't be changed by the higher up, because the response does not have a voting button.

Because its the response, you'll need to do something - attach the original request or forward it up the chain of command.

When the admin approve/reject,how will filled template(OFT) in the body of response email will go to users/higher officials

apart from forwarding/attaching template *

When the admin approve/reject,how will filled template(OFT) in the body of response email will go to users/higher officials apart from forwarding/attaching template *

Could you please provide me solution to the above .

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Retain Original Message When Forwarding With Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Exchange / Outlook 2010 - How to cancel meetings but retain the calendar entry Using Outlook 4
D How to retain attachments in message when replying to sender Using Outlook 4
D Script help - retain forwarded email body & location of script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
H Outlook 365 issue getting details from embedded files, crashing routine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Can't display some embedded HTML images in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
P Sending email from outlook IMAP to GMAIL where embedded images are added as attachment Using Outlook 1
K Embedded photos no longer open with Photos or Photo Viewer Using Outlook 7
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
O Non-standard fonts - are they embedded? Using Outlook 2
S Email Format With Embedded Images and Tables Change Using Outlook 2
Q Why can't I copy image with embedded hyperlink from email to Word Using Outlook 0
E Embedded form in email Using Outlook 1
R Deleting Attachments(embedded) in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 10
R Outlook 2007 not displaying embedded images in emails Using Outlook 1
N Outlook refuses to show embedded images on Citrix Windows 2008 R2 Using Outlook 29
D Use Outlook 2003 embedded imaged cannot print from the mail preview list Using Outlook 4
M Save embedded image in native format Using Outlook 6
S Embedded links Using Outlook 1
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
R Detecting if attachement is embedded or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K loop through distribution group (and potentially, embedded DGs) by Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Saving Embedded Images in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Outlook Error The Attempted operation Failed. An Object Could Not be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Run time error 424. object required in outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
vodkasoda Object could not be found Error in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Automate Outlook Start - No Active Explorer Object Found Using Outlook 10
J Object Variable or With Block Not Set Error in Outlook 2016 and not Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Macro to copy email to excel - Runtime Error 91 Object Variable Not Set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Outlook 2016 is killing me with object.links Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S how to access the properties of a contact given distlist.member object Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J An attempt operation failed. An object could not be found at line5. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G run-time 438: object doesn't support this property or method Using Outlook 2
B Task List in To-Do Bar 'The operation failed. An object could not be found' Using Outlook 3
A vb6 run time error 5 when Outlook 2007 Explorer object displayed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Problem with a Search-Object resulting from an AdvancedSearch Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T How to get Inspector object from Window handle Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M MailItem object has no property for when a reply was sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Outlook Contact Object: Is there a "last accessed" date-time prope Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Cannot Send - "Operation failed. An object cannot be found" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
K How to disconnect Application.COMAddIns.Item().Object? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S RDOMail object is not working in different thread. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
G Error in Outlook Object Model with redemption and google apps prem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.Byte[ BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S UserProperties of MailItem object. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3