reducing file attachment size on custom form

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedmo

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I created a custom form, and the issue I'm running into on attachments is that I don't have the option (after I attach a large file to the form) to go under File and reduce the size of the attachment.

I do have this option on a regular "new email" message, but not on my custom form. When I click on File on my custom form, the option to reduce file size is not listed.

Is there a way to add this option to my custom form?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Reducing data input, how to auto-fill Account form info into Contact form BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
C Advanced search terms for "Outlook Data File" Using Outlook 1
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook 365 File access denied attempting to import .pst Using Outlook 6
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
R Saving Emails and Attachments as .msg file Using Outlook 3
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Wotme create email only data file Using Outlook 1
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
L Restoring Outlook from backup pst file Using Outlook 5
W Transfer Outlook 2016 autocomplete file to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
DoctorJellybean Use OST file location for fresh installation? Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Exporting IMAP OST file to PST Using Outlook 5
P File Picker for attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N File Picker for attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Save Selected Email Message as .msg File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
L Article on merging pst file Using Outlook 1
J Deliver new messages to New or Existing Data File? Using Outlook 2
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
T vba extract data from msg file as attachment file of mail message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro to file emails into subfolder based on subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Comma Separated Values.ADR and A file error has occurred in the translator Using Outlook 6
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Pin a document to the "Attach file" Recent Documents list Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2016 Unable to load Outlook data pst file Using Outlook 5
K Need to convert .mmf file to .pst format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S save attachment with date & time mentioned inside the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Having some trouble with a run-a-script rule (moving mail based on file type) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Can I create a local PST file for SPAM on a drive that is usually disconnected? Using Outlook 3
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
G Cannot Move Autocomplete File to New Computer Using Outlook 15
B Outlook 2013 erratically deleting original file that is attached Using Outlook 0
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
M Deleting attachments does not reduce file size Using Outlook 0
P PST file is getting huge under POP 3 Using Outlook 2
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Script for zip file attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Export-Import .pst file problems Using Outlook 2
L Cannot open PST file for first session each day Using Outlook 6
J Outlook 2010 Changing events in Outlook calendar via opening file, importing CSV Using Outlook 0
S What's in a PST file? Using Outlook 1
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
L Outlook Office 365 client: won't remember my setting File, not to collapse ribbon Using Outlook 2