Status
Not open for further replies.

Wotme

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 32-bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi
When I create an email account Outlook also creates a contact and calender for the email address. I cant delete the contacts or calender, so how can I stop Outlook creating data files which add contacts and calender for every emall address I use?

Hi
When I create an email account Outlook also creates a contact and calender for the email address. I cant delete the contacts or calender, so how can I stop Outlook creating data files which add contacts and calender for every emall address I use?
I use Open Shell for my start menu so things might be a little different for you if you use the default Windows Start menu.
I clicked Start
Typed in CONTROL PANEL
Clicked on Mail ( Microsoft Outlook)
Click the Data Files button
clicked on the ADD BUTTON
Name the .pst whatever you want to name it and save it to the location you want to save it to on your HDD
Then open Outlook
File > Open and export
Then Open Outlook Data File
Search for the .pst and click on it and click OPEN.
And Outlook should open that brand new blank PST.
Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Capture email addresses and create a comma separated list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Create advanced search (email) via VBA with LONG QUERY (>1024 char) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Create new email from the received Email Body with attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
P Can I create a Rule that sends me an email when I get a Task? Using Outlook 2
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
JackBlack What tools do you use to create the signature for email? Using Outlook 3
Rupert Dragwater How to create a new email with @outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 32
F Should a new email account also create new contacts Using Outlook 2
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1
B Macro To Create Rule To Export From Certain Folder Email Information in one workbook multiple sheets Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Create an Appointment at the Contact's Address From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Create a Task from an Email using a Rule Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Create Appointment From Email Automatically Using Outlook 0
B VBA Code to create appointment from email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Create an Outlook appointment from an email message Using Outlook 4
A Create Macro for hyperlink(email) in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Diane Poremsky Create Tasks from Email and move to different Task folders Using Outlook 0
S Create task with email URL instead of attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rc4524 Create auto follow-up reminder email for already sent messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
A Create Task from Email and put body & email as attachment into task notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
D Create Exchange Rule for everyone that highlights an email based on content of subject Exchange Server Administration 1
H Create a Task by Draft-EMail > Task+Reminder not Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Auto-create receipt from email and forward to payer Using Outlook 3
M How to create a document or email template for Opportunities BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
G Create rule based on image in email body Using Outlook 1
anoble1 Can you create a rule once an email moves to the Vault Inbox to another place? Using Outlook 0
C Visual Basic auto create task from email including attachments Using Outlook 9
2 Create an email brochure - oft file? Using Outlook 3
C Create a rule to only check new content in email - disregard original content Using Outlook 3
K Outlook Cached Mode - can't create rules to move email to another mailbox Using Outlook 2
O Can't create new email or access email acounts Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
M Create Rule to BCC email? Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2010 - How to create custom Group By Arrangements for email Using Outlook 3
K Create individualized employee email messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How do I create a macro to add contacts from email messages? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to Create Buttons in email body / toolbar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How to create an email template that generates a text email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create Auto eMail with Web table Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Create email from Access on Outlook and make sure that email has b Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Create email from Access on Outlook and make sure that email has beensent using WithEvents method Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Want to create a button on the nav bar (module add-in) to run code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2