office365 causing mouse lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_malkovich

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hey all. I have a pretty speedy laptop - Macbook Pro maxed out on RAM with an SSD - but ever since installing Office365 with the Exchange backup my mouse cursor lags more often than not. Anything that can be done about this?

What antivirus software do you use? I'm pretty sure parallels was the one with the issues with outlook and antivirus, but will look up my notes and double check.

Try starting outlook in safe mode and see if it works better. To open Outlook in Safe mode: Close Outlook then hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon. You'll get a message asking if you want to start in Safe mode. Click Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J GoDaddy migrated to Office365 - Outlook Wont Add Account Exchange Server Administration 21
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 and Earlier with Office365 in 2021 Using Outlook 3
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 2
P Shortcut Pane - add shortcut to Office365 group mailbox Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2010 Transition Office365 Home Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
M Moving mail to another folder is much slower than before (Office365) Using Outlook 0
D Office365 Conference Room name change? Using Outlook 5
S Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio Using Outlook 1
S Empty an Office365 public folder containing 20.000 messages Using Outlook 2
GoofyDK Office365 and meeting ressources Using Outlook 2
B Can't Connect to Office365 Exchange Server Exchange Server Administration 2
P What Are Alternatives for New Email Client After Office365 Using Outlook 8
A Outlook.com migrating to Office365, contacts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky New Office365 Feature: URL Preview in OWA Using Outlook 0
A iCloud Outlook Add In is causing Outlook 2021 to crash and got disabled Using Outlook 10
A Outlook Macro Causing Excel Error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook being closed causing problems during copy to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Upgrading to Outlook 2013 causing calendar subscriptions to fail Using Outlook 0
S Business Contact Manager (BCM) causing Outlook crash loop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Q Why is BCM causing Outlook to close? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S mouse right click options Using Outlook 2
N Contact Form Notes Field Touch vs Mouse Using Outlook 0