Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how?

Cara

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm on Outlook from Office365. Not crazy about it.

I have many email accounts, and would like to clean up old email across the board.

I want to use the search box at the top to search for a date range, in ALL accounts, across multiple folders - like "folder:(All Mail) received:1/1/1980..9/18/2018 " with All Mailboxes selected, but I want to also include the Inbox and Sent folders.

Possible? Please don't suggest 3 steps - I want to see similar emails at one time.

Thanks

Cara

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Try this
Code:
received:1/1/2019..1/1/2020  AND (folderpath:(Inbox) OR folderpath:(Sent))
Diane, as usual, thank you for this.

Any idea how to specify the folderpath to the Gmail "All Mail" folder? It's not returning results from that when I replace "Sent" from your code above with "All Mail".

And, while I'm at it - how can I have a rolling 24 hour period searched, instead of "today?"

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 and Earlier with Office365 in 2021 Using Outlook 3
S Outlook [Online - Office365] perfomance is getting affected when accessing the mails using Redemptio Using Outlook 1
A Outlook.com migrating to Office365, contacts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
H Outlook 2019 intermittent search results Using Outlook 0
hstein POP3 latest Outlook Using Outlook 0
V Outlook 2003 and Windows 11 Using Outlook 4
J How to import many msg into different public folders in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
A Reminder duplication Outlook and Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
F Moving Outlook to new PC Using Outlook 0
mll persistently customise columns in outlook advanced search Using Outlook 3
Ken Pascoe Outlook Categories Quick List Using Outlook 0
M All fonts in Outlook emails display with exaggerated character spacing Using Outlook 1
talla Can't open Outlook Item. Using Outlook 0
C Can't Locate an Unread Message in my Outlook view pane Using Outlook 0
C Outlook 2007 Removing then adding account restores junk email processing Using Outlook 0
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Read Outlook Form fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Inconsistent handling of message read/unread status by Outlook Using Outlook 3
R Rogue Outlook Rule ? Using Outlook 2
S vba outlook search string with special characters Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
U Outlook 2019 VBA run-time error 424 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Outlook 2019 Randomly Disconnecting from Gmail Servers Using Outlook 8
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
HarvMan Toggle between calendar and email in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 12
V Outlook error 500 Using Outlook 2
F Email being marked as Spam by Gmail and not being visible in Outlook Using Outlook 5
S Mac Outlook 365 Questions Using Outlook 1
M Outlook calendar is missing Using Outlook 2
G Save and Rename Outlook Email Attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Trigger script without restaring outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Have you written an articles about Outlook? Using Outlook 3
V Compound IF, OR, AND in Outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 365 update sets delete from server flag Using Outlook 1
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Outlook automation pull from PDF Using Outlook 6
O Outlook 365 - How to create / copy a new contact from an existing one? Using Outlook 3
M Gmail address associated with Outlook on new phone Using Outlook 9
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2016: Want IMAP Data Files on My D: Drive and Not C: Drive Using Outlook 1
V Validating Outlook form with "OR" and "AND" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2016 64bit, Cannot Save in 'HTML', format Using Outlook 1
D Outlook launch email showing new unread email in reading pane Using Outlook 11