Status
Not open for further replies.

derius85

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
hello

I'm writing a macro for forward the mail, delete it and open the next one.
I was able to write the first 2 point but I'm getting crazy for the last one, which is open the mail after.

could you help me?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G I have two mail boxes open, my personal company mail address and a department inbox . When I delete an item from the deparment nbox it goes into the d Using Outlook 1
D My Mail box is full and will not stay open and give me access to delete emails can you help__ Using Outlook 2
C How to replace or delete first instance of sentence in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
undercover_smother Automatically Forward All Sent Mail and Delete After Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
P Delete mail macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Floating Delete Icon in mail list Using Outlook 1
B Problem with new imap mail account with delete not working as I would like Using Outlook 2
V Clicking box to delete junk mail doesn't stay Using Outlook 2
R OWA can't delete mail Exchange Server Administration 8
D Exchange 2010 SP1 Policy to Delete mail in deleted items older than 30 days Exchange Server Administration 2
G can't delete mail in outbox Using Outlook 1
M How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook send box that is to big to send? Using Outlook 2
K Can't Delete Mail from Deleted Mail Folder, Outlook 2007, Windows XP Using Outlook 3
J Getting Rid of Mail Mail Delete Confirmation Dialog Box in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
L How can I delete stationery from Actions, New Mail Message Using in outlook 2007? Using Outlook 6
S I have one outbound e-mal stuck in my outbox folder. I cannot send it or delete it. How do delete this e-mail? Using Outlook 1
M Cannot delete an e-mail with a large attachment from the OUTLOOK 2007 outbox. Using Outlook 1
M How to delete mail in Outlook Using Outlook 3
Z Error code 0x840ccc33__Cannot delete emails from INBOX of MSN Mail - Inbox- MSN Explorer when viewin Using Outlook 2
P why do I get Junk Mail...when I said No...Delete Junk Mail Before it gets to the Junk Folder. Using Outlook 12
N I file my mail into mail folders. I went to delete a message and deleted the entire folder...How or can I retrieve. It is not in DELETED mail folde Using Outlook 1
J How to deactivate /delete autosaved email addresses that appear when I enter an email address in a new mail message Using Outlook 3
B Unable to delete registry key for e-mail in Outlook 2003. Using Outlook 2
A Cannot delete mail in OWA only after upgrading Exchange Server 2010 to SP1 Exchange Server Administration 30
R Mail will not delete. A line is drawn through but it never goes away... Using Outlook 1
R Missing delete items folder, junk mail folder, sent mail folder and a spam folder. When I delete a Using Outlook 2
J Cannot delete mail anymore Using Outlook 3
J Need to delete e-mail that is hung up in 'outbox' Using Outlook 3
I Everytime i delete or move to another e-mail messsage, outlook shuts down then restarts. After going through this process 3 times it shuts down comple Using Outlook 2
S Macro to delete e-mail containing specific texts in the subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 0
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
A Attachments.Delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Expand VBA Permanent Delete Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Delete headers in Inline reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S How can I delete all copies of a given companies logo graphic from all my emails at once? Using Outlook 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
O Delete duplicate emails - subscription notifications Using Outlook 5
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
L Email Read and Delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Delete Calendar Entries in Using Outlook 2
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R How to delete Facebook Contacts folder in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 7
R VBA Code to permanently delete selected email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
JoeG Appointment Delete/Change Recurrence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 2016 cannot delete, email showing in root Exchange Server Administration 5
Z Can't delete IMAP folder Using Outlook 2