Status
Not open for further replies.

narendra

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

I am running Outlook 2010 32-bit and I have a single PST for multiple POP3 email accounts (it works best for me to have all incoming emails in a single inbox and all emails i send into a single 'sent' folder).
But many times, people send emails to more than one of my email accounts (sometimes they enter one email address in recipient ('To') field and mark CC to my other email-id's & sometimes they put all the email-id's in recipient field). This results in duplicate emails sitting in my common inbox.

Since the message-id on these duplicate emails will be the same, is there a way I can set a VBA macro or a rule to accomplish the following?
a) Check Message-Id's to keep one email and delete rest of the duplicates already sitting in my inbox.
b) Using message-id's check and delete duplicates on incoming emails.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Expand VBA Permanent Delete Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
R VBA Code to permanently delete selected email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
H VBA to delete declined-meeting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Delete Outlook subfolders using vba ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V How to delete mails in deleted items folder by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geoffnoakes Counting and/or listing fired reminders via VBA Using Outlook 1
O VBA - Regex - remove double line spacing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D.Moore Strange VBA error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D VBA - unable to set rule condition 'on this computer only' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
BartH VBA no longer working in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Can vba(for outlook) do these 2 things or not? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
MattC Changing the font of an email with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P MailItem.To Property with VBA not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook 2010 VBA fails to launch Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook (desktop app for Microsoft365) restarts every time I save my VBA? Using Outlook 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TedSch Small vba to kill political email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Outlook 365 Outlook/VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z VBA Forward vs manual forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Default shape via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
justicefriends How to set a flag to follow up using VBA - for addressee in TO field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M add new attendee to existing meetings with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Create advanced search (email) via VBA with LONG QUERY (>1024 char) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
David McKay VBA to manually forward using odd options Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1