Store my Outlook settings in the cloud - Broken

David Langer

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
In Outlook 365 (16.0.12325.20002) 32-bit - Office Insider , I my setting to "Store my Outlook Settings in the Cloud" no longer stays on. It worked fine until this update. I ran an Online Repair and then restarted my PC and it did not solve my issue.

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 (OS Build 18362.418)

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I don't think it worked yet. They often add the options before finishing the code behind them.

Do you have Contact Support on the Help menu? Since you have insider, you can use that to report it as a bug. (If that is working - it was broken too.)

David Langer

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
It's working on other machines with the same setup. I ran a repair and even created a new Outlook profile to no avail

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Do you have this weeks update installed? It's not staying ticked for me in this version. I'll ask support about it.
Version 1912 (Build 12325.20012 Click-to-Run)

David Langer

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
I believe that's the version I have. My users are on the monthly channel, so they are further behind. Glad to see it's not just me ... this keeps me from trying any more "repairs" on my Outlook

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R "Can't store Outlook data files under the AppData folder. Please choose another folder." Using Outlook 6
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky The Best Outlook Store Add-ins Contest New Slipstick.com Articles 0
T Importing OE6 e-mail to Outlook via Store Folder Using Outlook 9
K How many old e-mails can Outlook 2010 store, access, and manage? Megabytes or Gigabytes? Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2010 does not store password Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 help: "Information Store"??? Using Outlook 1
S How does Outlook store the location of mounted PSTs? Using Outlook 4
B OUTLOOK WONT OPEN CANNOT CONNECT TO DEFAULT EMAIL STORE CLOSED Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Store Folder -- Change Location Using Outlook 2
S Sync outlook 2010 with BB - error: ' No available message store' Using Outlook 3
A Outlook 2010 : Ability to configure where Outlook gets the photo for the 'contact card' (i.e. dont store in the GAL) Using Outlook 4
S No availble message store with Outlook 2010 and BB Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2010 BCM error message: "The set of folders cannot be opened Store not configured" Using Outlook 7
M Cannot open your default folders. The information store cannot be opened. Exchange 2003 / Outlook 20 Using Outlook 9
D Where does Outlook store signatures? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Q How outlook Store Appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Store.FilePath Property Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky Can you store a pst file on an SD card? New Slipstick.com Articles 0
V Installing Apps from MS Online Store Using Outlook 5
A Exception message: MapiExceptionLogonFailed: Unable to open message store Exchange Server Administration 1
J iCloud Calendar/Contacts Syncing Hangs At End - aplzod Data Store Not Created Using Outlook 8
J Problems starting Information Store Server in Exchange 2003 Exchange Server Administration 13
P where can i store hyper links so that they aren't detected as a threat to the computer Using Outlook 2
D Sending mail from an IMAP account does not store sent mail on the correct folder Using Outlook 1
M Event 9877, MSExchangeISMailbox Store Exchange Server Administration 5
R Cannot start Exchange Information Store Exchange Server Administration 3
A Exchange 2010 DB - Unable to communicate with the Information Store to coordinate log truncation Exchange Server Administration 0
J BCM - The set of folders cannot be opened. Store not configured. Using Outlook 5
B Recovering Mailbox data - no mailboxes listed to restore in recovery mail store Exchange Server Administration 6
S The public folder store where the offline address book is hosted was not detected. The hosting serve Exchange Server Administration 11
R Adding a account to Admin Role for message store Exchange Server Administration 1
M EX2007 - EX2010 - Public Folder Migration, some items are missing with MSExchange Store Driver 1020 Exchange Server Administration 1
M Information store will not mount Exchange Server Administration 3
A I receive the following: UID STORE failed: UID sequence range syntax error Using Outlook 2
N The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated unexpectedly Exchange Server Administration 1
S Microsoft Exchange Information Store Using Outlook 2
M Default store couold not be opened Exchange Server Administration 6
T Event ID 1029 MSExchange Store Driver Exchange Server Administration 2
M when acessing Ebay to answer questions, internet explorer aborts. please help as I can not run my store. thank you Using Outlook 1
P Setting up Exchange mail & POP3 mailbox in a single store Using Outlook 2
M Sharing public folder store to non-exchange clients Using Outlook 3
W Exchange 2010 - Mailbox Store too large Exchange Server Administration 3
T Database Store Mount Failure Exchange Server Administration 19
R Store an appointment in the correct calendar Using Outlook 1
O Where to store Calendar information? Using Outlook 4
R I am not able to use links inside of emails. Such as an ad in a store's email, I can not use the link to go to the internet. I am giving a statement Using Outlook 1
S Event ID 10026 - MSExchangeIS shutting down the Exchange Store Exchange Server Administration 7
J Administer Information Store Exchange Server Administration 3
V Unable to see Exchange 2010 Information Store when browsing the BackupExec selection list. Exchange Server Administration 9