upgrade from outlook.com to Outlook

Taffy1803

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2007
I've had big problems with my outlook.com for many, many months. Here's the latest nonsense: Outlook showing many "unopened" messages which have been opened and read
At long last, I now have the time to upgrade to the outlook that came with my Office365 Home. You told me a while ago what I needed to do to upgrade but I can't find your advice Diane :oops:(Couldn't find a 'very embarrassed' smiley!!)

So will you please remind what to do? I promise that I'll do it this afternoon!

Taffy1803

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2007
I've had big problems with my outlook.com for many, many months. Here's the latest nonsense: Outlook showing many "unopened" messages which have been opened and read
At long last, I now have the time to upgrade to the outlook that came with my Office365 Home. You told me a while ago what I needed to do to upgrade but I can't find your advice Diane :oops:(Couldn't find a 'very embarrassed' smiley!!)

So will you please remind what to do? I promise that I'll do it this afternoon!
blast - I forget to tick 'tell me when there's a reply, hence this. Another 'oops'!

Vincenzo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Here's your previous thread. You could access it by clicking on your name at the left to see your previous threads in your profile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T How do I upgrade from outlook.com to Outlook? Using Outlook 5
T Many problems with outlook.com - will upgrade to Outlook soon Using Outlook 1
P Had Outlook Connector working, it asked for upgrade repeatedly. Uninstalled and tried to download-reinstall and it doesn't read my live.com email or Using Outlook 5
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
D iCloud Add-in not working in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 After Windows Upgrade & iCloud Upgrade Using Outlook 2
L Upgrade from Outlook 2010-any reason to? Using Outlook 1
M Upgrade in Progress. Your mailbox is currently being optimized as part of upgrade to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9
E Upgrade Issues - Office/Outlook 2007 to 2010 Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2013 search broken after upgrade from 2010 Using Outlook 0
W Outlook 2013 - 2nd acct stopped receiving email after Win 8.1 upgrade Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
L Outlook 2002-2013 upgrade Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2010 keeps asking password after upgrade Exchange Server Administration 1
P Outlook 2002 - How to upgrade to 2003 and convert PST from ANSI to Unicode? Using Outlook 7
O Upgrading to Outlook 2010 install / upgrade Frozen in Processing Mode Using Outlook 6
J Post SP3 upgrade - outlook 2003/2010 clients cannot connect Using Outlook 1
J MS Upgrade slowed down my Outlook view screens Using Outlook 1
M Outlook profile migration during Office 2010 upgrade? Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2010 "upgrade in progress" Using Outlook 1
C Upgrade to Outlook 2010 from 2003 Gives Thousands of Reminder Message Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2003 cannot open Word docs after Windows 7 upgrade from Vista. Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2010 upgrade problem Using Outlook 2
H Outlook Connector & Java Script cannot upgrade Using Outlook 2
G Outlook Connector upgrade causing sync problem Using Outlook 9
M I installed MS office small business 2007 upgrade, but I can't send or recieve emails in Outlook. Plz advise. Using Outlook 1
P Upgrade from Beta to Home & Prof Office - Outlook calendar has no appointments Using Outlook 1
R Outlook Express to Outlook 2007 after Windows 7 upgrade Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2000 wizard tries to start when I right-click to email an item from a folder--have Outlook 2007 upgrade installed Using Outlook 1
E After upgrade to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003, outlook anywhere doesn't work Exchange Server Administration 2
G On upgrade from Outlook 03 to 2010. Contacts and mail files vanished. Using Outlook 2
M Upgrade from Office 2007 to Office 2010 - Outlook .pst file Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 does not show some messages after upgrade from Office 2003 to 2010 Using Outlook 1
G Re: outlook connector not working, forced to upgrade from 12.1 to 14.1 on xp sp2 system, with office 2003 Using Outlook 7
W Problem with outlook msncon.dll after forced upgrade of Outlook Connector Using Outlook 23
R Microsoft Outlook 2003 forced upgrade Using Outlook 1
R Outlook connector must upgrade before you can receive email, I upgrade and start back up and same message pops up again.____ Using Outlook 1
M No email after Outlook Connector 14 upgrade Using Outlook 6
M Upgrade to Outlook 2010 - No longer receiving mail Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2002 not sending or receiving email after upgrade from Windows XP to 7. Using Outlook 2
D Potential Show Stopper for Exchange 2003 - 2010 Upgrade (Outlook 2003 SP 3 Online Mode & Exchange 2010) Exchange Server Administration 2
M How can I get my contacts from Outlook after upgrade from Vista to Windows 7. Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 2010 upgrade and Live business email Using Outlook 2
G trying to send emails - using Outlook 2002 - how do I upgrade Using Outlook 1
M I have just downloaded and installed Office Pro 2010 upgrade, but it refuses to install Outlook. Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 upgrade wiped out my email settings in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 6
S Outlook Connector upgrade error - ‘Upgrade Now or Remind me later’ Using Outlook 4
U Outlook Connector Upgrade has started loop install. Using Outlook 3
D Unacceptable behavior of Outlook Connector upgrade process. Using Outlook 3
S Upgrade Outlook 2007 to outlook with Buisiness Contact m|Manger BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M re-Attaching PSTs after upgrade to 2016 Using Outlook 0