Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanoste78

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
IMAP
Good evening.

I am writing on this forum to understand if it is possible to use the excel macro code that is normally used for the program version also for the web version.

I have done several searches on the web and have not found any macros that allow you to send and / or receive emails with the outlook web app.

Thanks

So only the outlook macros that act on the program version allow you to read and download the content and attachments of the emails because it seems that all this cannot be done in any other way (the CDO system only allows sending emails but not receiving )

what do you mean by this?
On the site that I indicate to you under the message, you will find two ways of sending emails:
1) outlook;
2) cdo
The second method has no blocking from the server but it seems that it can only be used for sending emails but not for receiving.
I was hoping to be able to use the outlook web version in the same way as the application to be able to download emails and attachments, especially to understand who else emails with the chrome mailtrack extension. Instead it doesn't seem possible :(

I have not used it in about 10 years. I don't think it will do much for you if you are using office 365.

What exactly do you want to do? Office 2007 can definitely use CDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Z Default VBA code for extracting data from email (Outlook) to Excel? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Requried a VBA Code to export Calander details to excel... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Excel VBA and shared calendar issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
O VBA to extract email (fields and body) to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
P Outlook 2016 from Excel 2016 VBA Using Outlook 1
N VBA Outlook reference to Excel and assigning category Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
D Outlook VBA to open Excel attachment and send recipient's email address to a workbook cell? Using Outlook 4
M using Folders.Count in Excel Vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J vba to get email name , subject and attachements on excel list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M VBA Send Sales reports using .oft files, originate in Outlook or Excel? Using Outlook 5
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
C Open/Close Outlook - Via Excel VBA Using Outlook 2
S Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Using Excel UserForm from Open Workbook in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
H add an appointment for a custom calendar, vba excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M can't access outlook contacts from excel via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Error when exporting Sent Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P OT: Need website like this one, but for Excel Using Outlook 0
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
C Pull Outlook shared calendars items from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? Using Outlook 5
S save email from excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Auto-export mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
E Copying the whole e-mail body into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Copying data from e-mail attachement to EXCEL file via macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 38
K Update Appointment category when changed in Excel Using Outlook 3
A Script to fetch data from mails in restricted collection and sending them to excel Using Outlook 1
D Paste Excel table into Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Outlook 2013 Extract Flag Completed dates to Excel Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
D Retrieving Tables from outlook to excel Using Outlook 14
J Copy or Export Outlook Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
nathandavies Email Details to Excel & Save as .MSG on one macro - combination of 2 macros Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Export details to a excel spreadsheet using macros Using Outlook 0
P How to copy and append data from Outlook 2016 message into Excel 2016 workbook Using Outlook 0