Status
Not open for further replies.

Suji

Outlook version
Outlook 365 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi,
I am new to the new forum and trying to help some help in importing emails from outlook into excel based on email body filter. My search string contains "dot" in between and that seems to be creating issue. The number 29 in search string needs to be a variable number which will be picked up excel cell.

filterText = "'%29.AAA.BBB%'"
filterString = "@SQL=""urn:schemas:httpmail:textdescription"" LIKE " & filterText

Please guide me on creeting search string which includes variable and speacial characters. The above search string is not giving expected result.

Thanks
Suji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Advanced Search in MS Outlook by VBA and SQL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Use VBA to create an Outlook Search Folder for Sender Using Outlook 0
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
BartH VBA no longer working in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Can vba(for outlook) do these 2 things or not? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook (desktop app for Microsoft365) restarts every time I save my VBA? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 365 Outlook/VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook VBA change GetDefaultFolder dynamically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U Outlook 2019 VBA run-time error 424 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Outlook Office 365 VBA download attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V vBA for searching a cell's contents in Outlook and retrieving the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Excel vba code to manage outlook web app Using Outlook 10
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O VBA Outlook Message Attachment - Array Index Out of Bounds Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Want to learn VBA Macros for Outlook. What book can you recommend? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA error extracting property data from GetRules collection Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
N How can I increase/faster outlook VBA Macro Speed ? Using Outlook 2
N Outlook Email Rule execution through shortcut keys (VBA codes) Using Outlook 1
A VBA Code in Outlook disappears after first use Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
dweller Outlook 2010 Rule Ignores VBA Script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Outlook VBA and Google Calendar ("Events") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Outlook Archive to PST Files by Date Range VBA Script? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
J Execute Add-In Button from VBA Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Open an outlook email by Subject on MS Access linked table with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D create an html table in outlook custom form 2010 using vba in MsAccess Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Slow VBA macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook AntiSpam with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F "Move to" O365 feature to Outlook client via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B query outlook using vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
J VBA to switch Outlook online/offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M VBA to change flag status in outlook contact item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3