Non-standard fonts - are they embedded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofw62

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Say I use some very special font, that I have downloaded somewhere and installed on my machine.
The receiver, will he/she get the message displayed with same font then?
i.e. will the font then more or less 'embedded' when the message is sent?
or will the receiver get the message presented in some default font, because the special font is available on -my- pc only, not on the receiver's pc.

Thanks

i.e. will the font then more or less 'embedded' when the message is sent?
Embedded, no. It will be identified in the CSS and if that person has the font, the message will use it, otherwise it will be substituted.

As always, thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Setting a non-standard default meeting length? Using Outlook 4
T Event Error on non existent Event. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 Errore run-time -2147417851 (80010105) Metodo delete ContactItem non riuscito Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
cricket1001 Shade non-working days in calendar Using Outlook 0
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V importing appointments to non-default calendar? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Working with VBA and non-default Outlook Folders Using Outlook 0
C Copy Task to Non-Microsoft PIM "Rainlendar" Using Outlook 0
Commodore Is Outlook.com EAS in Outlook 2013 "non-renamable"? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
R Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Non Cached Mode Using Outlook 0
R Outlook Database to a non-Outlook PC Using Outlook 10
A have hundreds of non delivered emails Using Outlook 3
E Reply from non-authorised mailbox Using Outlook 7
O Calendar bookings - conflict for non-reccurent but continous booking Exchange Server Administration 1
A Outlook for smartphone with non-microsoft email address Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2010 non working rules Using Outlook 1
J VPN interfering with the non-VPN Outlook account Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2007 Rules randomly stopping working (non-Exchange Server) Using Outlook 6
S Automated way to move messages to a non-outlokk folder - saves as Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Pull Data From Non-Default Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G How re referance a non defualt outlook 2007 calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Unable to enumerate Mailboxes in NON Cached Mode (if more than 2) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Shared addin using .net - deployment for non admins Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q Outlook become non responsive if i write outlook item in bulk Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
C Hyperlinks is becoming non-clickable in RTFBody format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Re: If a non-BCM item is deleted from exchange, is it deleted from BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
CWM550 Outlook 365 Hey Diane! MS 365 Biz Standard and "Potential Spam" addressed to others coming to my JUNK folder? Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 BCM Migration to Standard Contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
P Duplicate Standard Views Using Outlook 3
vespinoza Upgrading to Outlook Pro Plus from Outlook/Office Standard Using Outlook 3
I Reconfigure standard Outlook settings on all machines Using Outlook 0
B Trouble Locating Tools Menu since There's No Standard Toolbar in Office 2010 Using Outlook 1
J Exchange 2000 - STANDARD - do you have a copy? Exchange Server Administration 1
T Install BCM on SBS 2008 Standard server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Are their other Outlook Journal entry forms besides the standard? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Code Button to Copy Standard Text in Memo (message) Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C Can't successfully save a form that uses any page other than the standard form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M All fonts in Outlook emails display with exaggerated character spacing Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
L Ever notice that the fonts in Outlook seem to be depend on the build? Using Outlook 1
N Column view fonts Using Outlook 4
T Incoming Mail Changes Fonts Using Outlook 0
L How to use different fonts for outgoing messages for different email accounts Using Outlook 0