how to send a e-mail with a annex automaticly

  • Thread starter how to send a e-mail with a annex automa
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

how to send a e-mail with a annex automa

dear all,

how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the following:

1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the

annex is PDF

2. different e-mail has different subject.

3. every e-mail has a normal main body.

please help to answer above question.

thank you and best regards.

yini
 

Michael Bauer

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
For creating an email see the CreateItem function. You can set its Subject

property, add recipients to its Recipients collection, and add attachments

to its Attachments collection. You can find each mentioned property in the

VBA help file with code examples.

Best regards

Michael Bauer

Am Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:27:01 -0800 schrieb how to send a e-mail with a annex

:


> dear all,

> how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the


following:
> 1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the
> annex is PDF
> 2. different e-mail has different subject.
> 3. every e-mail has a normal main body.

> please help to answer above question.

> thank you and best regards.

> yini
 
H

how to send a e-mail with a annex automa

dear,

thank you for your replying early. but i just wanna know that how to send a

e-mail automaticlly instead of creating.

thank you

"Michael Bauer " wrote:



> For creating an email see the CreateItem function. You can set its Subject
> property, add recipients to its Recipients collection, and add attachments
> to its Attachments collection. You can find each mentioned property in the
> VBA help file with code examples.

> > Best regards
> Michael Bauer
>

>

> Am Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:27:01 -0800 schrieb how to send a e-mail with a annex
> :
>
> > dear all,
> > how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the

> following:
> > 1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the
> > annex is PDF
> > 2. different e-mail has different subject.
> > 3. every e-mail has a normal main body.
> > please help to answer above question.
> > thank you and best regards.
> > yini

> .
>
 

Michael Bauer

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Try this example:

http://www.vboffice.net/en/developers/send-emails-automatically

Best regards

Michael Bauer

Am Wed, 13 Jan 2010 01:48:03 -0800 schrieb

howtosendaemailwithaannexautoma:


> dear,

> thank you for your replying early. but i just wanna know that how to send


a
> e-mail automaticlly instead of creating.

> thank you

> "Michael Bauer " wrote:
>
>

>
>> For creating an email see the CreateItem function. You can set its


Subject
> > property, add recipients to its Recipients collection, and add


attachments
> > to its Attachments collection. You can find each mentioned property in


the
> > VBA help file with code examples.
>

>> > > Best regards
> > Michael Bauer
> >

> >

>
>
>> Am Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:27:01 -0800 schrieb how to send a e-mail with a


annex
> >:
> >
> >> dear all,
> >
>>> how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the

> > following:
> >> 1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the
> >> annex is PDF
> >> 2. different e-mail has different subject.
> >> 3. every e-mail has a normal main body.
> >
>>> please help to answer above question.
> >
>>> thank you and best regards.
> >
>>> yini

> > .
> >
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
soadfan Outlook won't send e-mail when offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
K Delay Send and Mail Merge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
undercover_smother Automatically Forward All Sent Mail and Delete After Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
stephen li VBA Outlook send mail automatically by specified outlook mail box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook 2013 Send mail - it just sticks in Outbox Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Tim King Send mail from MSWord through Outlook Using Outlook 3
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
R Unable to send mail using Cox.net Using Outlook 1
Emerogork How do I activate the "Send Again" option in Sent Mail folder? Using Outlook 1
S Check if two organisition is added then i have to give managers passward creteria to send mail Using Outlook 1
A Application_ItemSend not accessed when sending email outside outlook (i.e. word or send to mail from Using Outlook 7
D VBA Script (Ask to where to save send mail) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Create additional custom flag descriptions (other than Send E-Mail, Call etc.) Using Outlook 1
A yahoo mail doesn't send or receive reliably Using Outlook 1
Z Send mail and contents of body from ms word document Using Outlook 1
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
C Insert a Date Picker for Send Mail Subject Using Outlook 1
C MsgBox Everytime I send a mail Using Outlook 1
L "sometimes" cant send mail, we have to copy and paste the message and resend? Using Outlook 2
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
L Send E-mail with VBA code from [E-mail Distribution Group] if I have “Send as” Using Outlook 6
S Outllok 2007 VBA code to send mail automatically from drafts folder Using Outlook 1
A How to send Personalized attachment while sending mass mail Using Outlook 1
G Rule: IF mail received by X, THEN no action; IF mail not received by X, SEND Using Outlook 0
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
T HELP - Send e-mail verification text box Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
B How do I create and send mail in Outlook 2003 from code? Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2003 does not send or receive imap mail from server Using Outlook 0
R OL10 - Send To "Mail Recipient" doesn't go to default email account Using Outlook 23
O Send Mail Via Outlook Even If Outlook Is Closed Using Outlook 4
C send mail every days Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D How can I send a group email to a color catagory re: yellow= mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Get rid of having to type verification characters to send mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
O Scheduled Task Fails running Code to send Outlook Mail from Excel. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D Outlook 2007 Will Not Send Mail From C# Application Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
P Move mail item after send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Send Mail If Statement Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Q Error code appears when I try to send e mail Using Outlook 2
S Reading mailitem after mail is send give runtime error. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L How to avoid issues with "Send on Behalf" Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 1
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M I cant send emails via Outlook in my W10 PC. Using Outlook 3
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1

Similar threads

Top