OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right clicking on a file, SEND TO, MAIL RECIPIENT is defaulting to the wrong email account. It's going to an earthlink POP account instead of my DEFAULT OL account for gmail. Is it possible to change this so that SEND to MAIL RECIPIENT defaults to the gmail account?

It should use the default account... unless you use outlook 2010 and up and the default account is an imap account, then it might use the account that delivers to the default data file.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Options\Mail
DWORD value: NewItemsUseDefaultSendingAccount
Value: 1

Outlook, Multiple Accounts and the Default Account has ready to use reg files for outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
T OL2010 Password box keeps appearing. Using Outlook 6
T From OL2010 Pro to OL2003 Pro Using Outlook 4
J Calendar search failing & wrong indexlocation showing..OL2010 Using Outlook 3
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Using Outlook 1
B How do I REALLY disable Outlook Junk E-mail sorting in OL2010 and/or 2013? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 and install custom WYWO form Using Outlook 1
O Form cache size for OL2010 is set up to 0 Kbs, but sometimes ! Using Outlook 8
R New computer, OL2010 unable to display shared calendar appointments Exchange Server Administration 3
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
B Updating Macro to OL2010/32bit Using Outlook 8
J OL2010 Create a new task while off line Exchange Server Administration 3
M How to skip weekends on recurring appointments - OL2010? Using Outlook 4
R OL2010 Calendar Appointment Highlighting Text issue Using Outlook 3
P migration issue from OL2003 to OL2010 with custom contact form Using Outlook 7
R OL2010; How to ALWAYS Reply/Forward using HTML? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 - signatures while forwarding tasks or appointments Using Outlook 2
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
T Can't remove NEW GROUP in OL2010 Using Outlook 1
S OL2010 - choosing to not save inline images Using Outlook 1
T Reinstalled OL2010 now have 3 separate inboxes and contacts missing Using Outlook 2
T Defer Sending emails in OL2010 Using Outlook 1
G Keyboarding with HTML Email in OL2010-64bit Using Outlook 0
S OL2003 labels in OL2010 Using Outlook 7
B how to debug in OL2010? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M OL2007 Add-in won't install on OL2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Create a Ribbon for the OL2010 Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Synchronization and taking forever to send Using Outlook 2
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2002- "Send" button has disappeared. Help please. Using Outlook 1
TomHuckstep Remove Send/Receive All Folders (IMAP/POP) button from Outlook 365 Ribbon Using Outlook 2
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 recipient no longer shows in 'Send To' Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L How to avoid issues with "Send on Behalf" Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 0
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M I cant send emails via Outlook in my W10 PC. Using Outlook 3
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Send a greeting message to a contact on birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1