Outlook 2010 recipient no longer shows in 'Send To'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Odd, I have been emailing the same person for years. I just enter the first initial 'J' and up pops a list of names beginning with 'J' but this person is no longer listed. Typing in his full name does not work.
If I go to my address book and click his name it gets put in the send to at the bottom.
Any idea why this maybe happening? I thought I might try deleting him from the address book and re-adding him but wondered if there may be a fix for this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Graphics in email / Mac recipient garbled Using Outlook 0
S Adding a recipient's column to Sent folder in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Outlook 365 Copy/Save Emails in Folder Outside Outlook to Show Date Sender Recipient Subject in Header Using Outlook 0
C Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B VBScript doesn't run on Recipient Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
N Custom Form Controls Not Visible To Recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Daniel Schunk User-defined form arrives empty at the recipient Using Outlook 3
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Moving Emails Based on Recipient/Sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Signatures that contain recipient's email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
broadbander Needing help with reply/reply all while keeping attachments and adding a new CC recipient. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
L Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 33
M recipient cache? Using Outlook 2
N Importing Google contacts from CSV file removes recipient names in autocomplete list Using Outlook 0
H How to show recipient email address? Using Outlook 0
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
J Searh For Recipient Email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Extracting only one recipient from Msgitem.To Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Diane Poremsky Display the Recipient Email Address in the Sent Items Folder Using Outlook 0
E Meeting reminders are set for the recipient Exchange Server Administration 9
E Send a Reminder/Task to certain Email Recipient Using Outlook 5
B Recipient of a forwared message getting multiple emails Using Outlook 2
D Outlook VBA to open Excel attachment and send recipient's email address to a workbook cell? Using Outlook 4
E Automatically pick up Recipient's Name on the Body of the Email Message Using Outlook 1
Aussie Looking for Outlook macro to Copy Recipient Names into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Outlook underlining all text after being sent to recipient Using Outlook 3
W Change Template Recipient Automatically - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
L Contact Form - Recipient Control Field Using Outlook 2
F Seeing the recipient in sent emails Using Outlook 1
J 2010 appointment for recipient shows as mail Using Outlook 3
K TextBox on Custom Form Page :: Passing value from sender to the recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Recipient's name replaced by open and closed brackets! Using Outlook 2
R POP3 Mail repeating while sending to group of recipient Using Outlook 1
J Outlook messagebox with name recipient Using Outlook 1
J Recipient email address doesn't get underlined Using Outlook 4
G Published Email Form Doesn't Display Text Boxes to the Recipient Using Outlook 0
M Including a Public Calendar as a Meeting Recipient Using Outlook 3
N Reply from recipient Using Outlook 5
A 5.7.1 Recipient not authorized, your IP has been found on a block list Using Outlook 1
S Meeting Requests - ex-employee being invite, but not in recipient list Exchange Server Administration 3
M Changing Outlook Account Based on Recipient Using Outlook 15
R OL10 - Send To "Mail Recipient" doesn't go to default email account Using Outlook 23
M Get recipient's email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
S use the custom form to show meeting request in recipient's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Adding a mail address/recipient type field to a form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E recipient control or suggest name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1