Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have used S Planner on my Samsung S3 for some years without any real problem first using Kies on my PC and now Samsung Smart Switch which is recently not even seeing the phone and on another laptop where it does see my phone returns an Unexpected Error' syncing with Outlook. Yeah really helpful, I don't think.
I thought to find a suitable app to replace the Samsung so hit Google Play and found there was an Outlook app, great! err no, my phone was on 4.1 and the app needed 4.4 minimum. Maybe time to update the old phone, so, as I don't use it for calls much but do use the Calendar a lot so will probably go for an S7 which suits me price wise and could run the Outlook App.
What I need to do is import from Excel to my Outlook 2010 Calendar on the PC then sync with my phone, and what I add to my phone sync to my PC. Is this straightforward to do with the above or is there another easy way of doing it? I would rather avoid the Google system.

Seems there are many users with Smart Switch problems, I have uninstalled then reinstalled on both PC and Phone and different leads with no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
abnet Advice required re backing up .ost and .pst files Using Outlook 7
R New chap saying hello and needing advice on Outlook 2007 thumbnails Using Outlook 3
B Seeking advice now Outlook 2003 is unsupported by Exchange Using Outlook 4
J Want to 'modernise'(?) my email setup using Outlook. Any advice? Using Outlook 0
O Need advice ASAP! Outlook 2003. Using Outlook 1
Horsepower Upgrade advice needed Using Outlook 3
K Master Category List / Contacts Public Folder Advice Using Outlook 4
C Advice on custom filtering Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q Need advice for correct event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Starting out and would like advice Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Imap account not auto syncing inbox at startup Using Outlook 0
P Syncing Outlook & iPhone Calendars Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can someone explain syncing with Outlook and Gmail Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
P Outlook tasks not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
cricket1001 Problems with calendar syncing Using Outlook 0
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
P Syncing problems with add-ins Using Outlook 3
M Quicken One Step Update Bill Reminders Not Syncing to Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Syncing on outlook.com Using Outlook 4
N Need help syncing contacts to iPhone X Using Outlook 8
N Syncing my inbox not working for certain types of mail Using Outlook 9
J Syncing notes between Outlook 2016/Exchange and Outlook for Android Using Outlook 2
T Syncing to Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
S Problems syncing emails with webmail after changing to Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
H Syncing Outlook notes with ios Using Outlook 3
A added new calendar, now not syncing to windows phone Using Outlook 3
S Outlook User defined date field (UDF) not syncing Using Outlook 2
F Contacts folders not syncing with hosted exchange Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky iCloud and Outlook Problems: Syncing Calendar Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Issues Syncing Outlook and iCloud Contacts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Syncing Outlook with an Android smartphone Using Outlook 0
Charles Brooks SEES Exchange not syncing with win 10 calendar. Exchange Server Administration 0
R Outlook 2016 not syncing all folders Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2016 - Mail Not Syncing With iPhone Outlook App Using Outlook 1
makinmyway How Prevent Re-Formatting of Contact Notes Field When Syncing Using Outlook 10
A windows mobile 10 calendar not syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B Syncing Office 365 folders to match Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
B Contacts just stop syncing, yesterday... Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2013 Syncing contacts with Android phone - Outlook.com vs Outlook apps Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
K Outlook 2007 IMAP account stops syncing new messages Using Outlook 0
T Not all contacts are syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K Outlook 2013 Outlook 2013 no longer syncing 1 of 5 IMAP accounts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 2013 not syncing changes to outlook.com account calendar? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
I Outlook Contacts and Calenders not syncing between PC, IPhone, and Windows 8.1 tablet Using Outlook 3
Commodore Syncing Outlook 2013 and Windows phone Using Outlook 8
Ascar_CT Adding contacts on Android phone and then syncing them to Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
V iCloud not syncing categorized calendar events Using Outlook 7
B Outlook.com calendar no longer syncing with Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5