A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishanDavdra

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hey,

I have been using the mail merge facility in Word to send personalised emails to my clients. Everything is working fine, but I receive this warning message everytime an email is sent out.

Given that my client list consists of some 1500 contacts, you can imagine how frusrating it can be to click on 'Allow' every single time. Is there any way to bypass this warning message?

N.B. I have looked at microsoft's official solution: I get warnings about a program accessing e-mail address information or sending e-mail on my behalf - Outlook - Office.com but this does not help me at all. I have also changed the 'programmatic access' option in Outlook, and this has not seemed to work either.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Yours frustratedly,

Kishan V Davdra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Problems trying to send attachemnt direct from Office program Using Outlook 5
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
T program stuck in send mode, will not stop trying to send. now can't even get outlook to come up. Using Outlook 3
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
J A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this. Using Outlook 2
S Outside Program trying to Access Outlook E-mail Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2003 - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S how to disable outlook security messages "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have st Using Outlook 5
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Andrew Quirl Open attachment, manipulate without add-on program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R SearchPublicFolders program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky To Change the Default E-mail Program in Windows New Slipstick.com Articles 0
I There is no email program associated to perform requested action Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Trial/Beta program for BCM replacement BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
J My Outlook program has stopped receiving. I can still send Using Outlook 1
C New version of MFCMAPI program Using Outlook 0
A outlook 2007 - there is no email program associated ... Using Outlook 3
F Default Program for Opening .pst Files ? Using Outlook 6
A Outlook-Program Not Closing Properly Using Outlook 10
B How to remove an old program from the Tools dropdown? Using Outlook 7
D How to set permissions to allow external program to send an email? Using Outlook 0
J Outlook search index not saved - rebuilds every time I start the program Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2007 cannot open files to start program Using Outlook 1
A Microsoft office home and business.Is there a 64 bit program?__ Using Outlook 2
K I have 26 mail in my webmail which is not coming in Outlook 2010 when I open the program.__some mail from my webmail has been loaded into Outlook when Using Outlook 2
F Outlook process won't end after I quit the program Using Outlook 2
M Outlook says the PST files is in use by another program - but it is not? Using Outlook 2
C For some reason, the program get's hung up after receiving mail. Using Outlook 2
K Windows7 + Outlook 2010: "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this compute Using Outlook 2
J How to change the program that Outlook assigns to open attachments Using Outlook 1
N When I try to import a large CSV from Excel to an Outlook folder, the program crashes... Every time. Using Outlook 2
T getting an error This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. C Using Outlook 7
M Change default program for opening email attachments. Using Outlook 1
P Home and Business, Business Contact Manager using passkey. Where can I find this program? Using Outlook 1
D What happens to the doccuments when you uninstall the Office 2010 Beta click to Run program in Vista OS? Using Outlook 3
E Outlook 2010 always focused as the main program in use Using Outlook 1
D Error Message: These files can't be emailed because there i sno email program on this computer Using Outlook 1
D Error Message. files cant be emailed because theres no email program on computer Using Outlook 4
C Not receiving/sending email with Outlook (established program). Using Outlook 4
S All settings dropped and receiving Set up Wizard each time open program Using Outlook 1
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A windows not detecting outlook pro 2010 64 bit as the default mail program Using Outlook 1
D my NK2 file will not up date. the last update was in August 2010. The program will not retain any Using Outlook 1
H Abnormal Program Termination Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2010 version 14 downloads all messages from the server everytime you start the program Using Outlook 1
2 Placement of Exchange program files\databases\logs Exchange Server Administration 9
S Program shuts down when forwarding an email Using Outlook 1
N File attachment open in a program. Using Outlook 1
D tranferring information from profile to another using the franklin covey program Using Outlook 1