My Outlook program has stopped receiving. I can still send

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwell

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
My Outlook email program has stopped receiving any emails. I have checked settings to no avail. While looking for an answer I briefly saw "one way account" but I don't remember where that was. Can someone offer any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
K I have 26 mail in my webmail which is not coming in Outlook 2010 when I open the program.__some mail from my webmail has been loaded into Outlook when Using Outlook 2
S MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK HAS STOPPED WORKING. Error: A problem caused the program to stop working co Using Outlook 2
G Re: Microsoft Outlook has Stopped Working - Windows can check online or Stop the Program Using Outlook 3
D microsoft outlook has stopped working, close program, windows will check for solution Using Outlook 9
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
A outlook 2007 - there is no email program associated ... Using Outlook 3
A Outlook-Program Not Closing Properly Using Outlook 10
J A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this. Using Outlook 2
J Outlook search index not saved - rebuilds every time I start the program Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2007 cannot open files to start program Using Outlook 1
F Outlook process won't end after I quit the program Using Outlook 2
M Outlook says the PST files is in use by another program - but it is not? Using Outlook 2
K Windows7 + Outlook 2010: "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this compute Using Outlook 2
J How to change the program that Outlook assigns to open attachments Using Outlook 1
N When I try to import a large CSV from Excel to an Outlook folder, the program crashes... Every time. Using Outlook 2
S Outside Program trying to Access Outlook E-mail Using Outlook 2
E Outlook 2010 always focused as the main program in use Using Outlook 1
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
C Not receiving/sending email with Outlook (established program). Using Outlook 4
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A windows not detecting outlook pro 2010 64 bit as the default mail program Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010 version 14 downloads all messages from the server everytime you start the program Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2002 (SP3): Even though I've checked 'Remember my password,' Outlook still requires that I enter it every time I open the program ea Using Outlook 3
C Microsoft Outlook: cannot open program when clicking on the icon Using Outlook 2
D A program that automatically configures email account in Outlook and Outlook Express Using Outlook 4
O Outlook is the default program but it is not showing up in the default table Using Outlook 1
G opening attachments from an email closes the program and restarts outlook 90% of the time Using Outlook 2
K Reading saved emails from old Outlook program in the new 2010 Outlook program Using Outlook 1
B Sending item shown in another program to an Outlook Contact Using Outlook 2
K Outlook icons (shortcuts or files) - including outlook.exe in Program Files will not work - can only Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2007 won't open without granting access to the program. Using Outlook 5
M When using the calendar in Outlook 2007 the program stops responding to windows. Using Outlook 5
J I inadvertenly blocked MS Outlook from opening as whenever I opened a program mu user settings would ask me if I wanted to open it. Now it states it Using Outlook 8
J C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft OPffice\Office\outlook.exe Using Outlook 7
F can't set outlook 2010 as default program Using Outlook 1
O When I try to open Outlook, I get a message saying the program is corrupted and it directs me to use scanpst.exe. However, I can't run the scan, becau Using Outlook 1
A How do I remove an add-in from my uninstalled virus protection program that was attached to Outlook. Using Outlook 7
J Outlook 2007: When minimizing it, the icon disapears from the task bar as if it closes the program Using Outlook 2
A I get the following statement when I try to open Microsoft Outlook 'A program needs your attention to continue.' Using Outlook 1
S Is outlook the correct program to use or is live mail the most current program? Using Outlook 2
S Re: Outlook program stalls on blank page after I enter my security password for personal folders Using Outlook 2
K Outlook 2010 Compatible Antivirus Program Using Outlook 2
A Outlook Attachments don't open in the correct program Using Outlook 2
S outlook 2007 Vista x64 most recent Oulook update crashes the outlook program and it won't work. Using Outlook 2
T program stuck in send mode, will not stop trying to send. now can't even get outlook to come up. Using Outlook 3
L Default program of attachments on outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2010 not recognized as default email program by Blackberry Using Outlook 21
R Access Program Only Looping Part Way Through Outlook Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2