Not open for further replies.
L

lauraindenver

I am setting up a large mailout list for my employer. She has a large global

contact list but also has a large contact list...They have very different

contacts.How do you differentiate when inputing the contact? And how do I

transfer a Distribution list from contacts to Global Contacts? I also had

added a group over to the left side under the contacts heading...I cannot do

anything with it...It is just a headin..I cant click or add anything to it?

Help me please.....

Thank you in advnce,

Laura

On 3/16/2010 10:56 AM, lauraindenver wrote:
> I am setting up a large mailout list for my employer. She has a large global
> contact list but also has a large contact list...They have very different
> contacts.How do you differentiate when inputing the contact? And how do I
> transfer a Distribution list from contacts to Global Contacts? I also had
> added a group over to the left side under the contacts heading...I cannot do
> anything with it...It is just a headin..I cant click or add anything to it?
> Help me please.....

> Thank you in advnce,
> Laura

This is wrong group for your question. We only discuss BCM.

Please post in microsoft.public.outloook.contacts

Leonid S. Knyshov

Try Exchange Online http://bit.ly/free-exchange-trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D VBA - unable to set rule condition 'on this computer only' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
justicefriends How to set a flag to follow up using VBA - for addressee in TO field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders cannot be opened. You do not have permission to log on. Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How to set default email address for website links Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
bmtjedi Set objApp = Application Not Working in O365-32bit Using Outlook 1
F how do i set a reminder in onenote 2010 Using Outlook 8
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
S How to set up button in ribbon for individual Quick Steps Using Outlook 1
J Set Timer/Countdown on Emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
Victor_50 Set all subfolders to not autoarchive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Z Script to set account? Using Outlook 0
4 Macro to set the category of Deleted Item? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
CWM030 I do not see a way to set the personal archive folder Exchange Server Administration 2
Witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
O Set columns for all (sub)folders Using Outlook 8
S Appointment-Cannot set Categories because ConversationID is not set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
e_a_g_l_e_p_i How to set fonts for emails in all folders in Outlook Using Outlook 1
F Set (flagged) reminder for next business day Using Outlook 4
L how to set downloaded cached emails Using Outlook 5
J Object Variable or With Block Not Set Error in Outlook 2016 and not Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S set a flag task date as the next weekday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Set reminder / appointment by right clicking email Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Set Another Data File as Default When Using an Exchange Account Using Outlook 0
R Macro to copy email to excel - Runtime Error 91 Object Variable Not Set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
L set task reminder date to same as start date (without affecting due date) Using Outlook 0
S how to set user properties to a newly created appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
C Outlook VBA to set current account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Add Attachments and Set Email Fields During a Mail Merge Using Outlook 0
O How to set subject line in replies using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Custom form not showing when recurrence is set for a meeting Using Outlook 0
M Exchange 2013 On premise set MessageRateLimit for User has no effect. Exchange Server Administration 0
A Block user to send emails to specific set of email ids Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2007 e-mail header- How to set font & font size in received message headers ? Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Exchange account set-up missing in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
E Meeting reminders are set for the recipient Exchange Server Administration 9
M Help! Can't set up IMAP for gmail Using Outlook 2
P Last Change attribute set after viewing a public folder contact Exchange Server Administration 0