Can't delete calendar entries on shared calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathim

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have a user who can't delete an entry on a shared calendar. She gets a response that she can't delete entry because either the mailbox is full or deleted. I suspect the other user (Whose calendar she is viewing) is full. Any idea how I can delete these calendar entries without deleting this calendar?

Hmm. Thought I already replied to this. :)

Can she delete if she holds Shift when she deletes?

If the calendar is cached locally and she is using windows 7, type

store:mapi kind:meetings subject

(replacing subject with all or part of the meeting subject) in the start search field and try deleting it from windows. (Outlook needs to be closed to delete.)

Hi Diane,

Is it possible to delete an entry on a shared calendar even though the other user's mailbox is full? or disabled?

Disabled, no, you need to be able to open the calendar. Full, possibly, i've never tried it. Try holding Shift when you delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Delete Calendar Entries in Using Outlook 2
E Want Outlook to delete tenative calendar entries when invite is deleted Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 2016 Unable to delete Gmail IMAP calendar Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2013 How do I delete a Calendar? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
Jeanne Goodman Delete Calendar Item Bypassing Deleted Items folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Delete Subject-Add Organizer to all Reservations in Default Calendar. Using Outlook 0
B Outlook 2016: Can't delete default calendar but I don't use it Using Outlook 7
M Can't Delete iCloud Calendar Notifications From Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
K Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2013 Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Exchange Server Administration 1
G Outlook calendar entry corrupted. Constant pop up when you open outlook. Unable to delete or remove. Using Outlook 2
E Help with macro to answer and delete calendar requests? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
A Delete all appointments on calendar for week of holiday / annual leave Using Outlook 1
C Delete Calendar Using Outlook 0
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Automatically delete email when a condition is met Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Shift Delete doesn't delete email from server Using Outlook 3
J Unable to delete folders in Outlook 2019 / Windows Using Outlook 0
Horsepower Cannot delete gmail in iPhone Outlook outbox Using Outlook 1
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
N How to add or delete items to Move dropdown Menu Using Outlook 0
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O How to delete a forum post? Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2010 Errore run-time -2147417851 (80010105) Metodo delete ContactItem non riuscito Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2016 dont delete inbox item Using Outlook 0
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 365 update sets delete from server flag Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2016 A Shortcut to recall and delete and sent message. Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 How to Delete “Orphaned” TO DO? ( Not on Exchange Server) Using Outlook 6
P How did hacker cause link to delete and archive containing email? Using Outlook 6
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 2
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
A Attachments.Delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Expand VBA Permanent Delete Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Delete headers in Inline reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S How can I delete all copies of a given companies logo graphic from all my emails at once? Using Outlook 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
D after delete mail, open the next one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Delete duplicate emails - subscription notifications Using Outlook 5
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3