Can't Delete iCloud Calendar Notifications From Outlook 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mize

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have 4 calendar invites (notifications) showing up in my iCloud Add-In Notification in Outlook 2016. They are all from 2015.
upload_2016-3-30_11-17-31.png

I click on one of them and click Decline (Any of the 3 options returns same error) and I get a response that says;
upload_2016-3-30_11-18-18.png

I've tried refresh, adding a calendar entry on my calendar consistent with the "old" notifications and then declining with the same above response. I've tried a couple of "internet" suggestions that haven't resolved the issue either. Stumped at this point. Looking for a way to get rid of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Automatically delete email when a condition is met Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Shift Delete doesn't delete email from server Using Outlook 3
J Unable to delete folders in Outlook 2019 / Windows Using Outlook 0
Horsepower Cannot delete gmail in iPhone Outlook outbox Using Outlook 1
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
N How to add or delete items to Move dropdown Menu Using Outlook 0
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O How to delete a forum post? Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2010 Errore run-time -2147417851 (80010105) Metodo delete ContactItem non riuscito Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 2016 Unable to delete Gmail IMAP calendar Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2016 dont delete inbox item Using Outlook 0
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 365 update sets delete from server flag Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2016 A Shortcut to recall and delete and sent message. Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 How to Delete “Orphaned” TO DO? ( Not on Exchange Server) Using Outlook 6
P How did hacker cause link to delete and archive containing email? Using Outlook 6
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 2
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
A Attachments.Delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Expand VBA Permanent Delete Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Delete headers in Inline reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S How can I delete all copies of a given companies logo graphic from all my emails at once? Using Outlook 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
D after delete mail, open the next one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Delete duplicate emails - subscription notifications Using Outlook 5
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
L Email Read and Delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Delete Calendar Entries in Using Outlook 2
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R How to delete Facebook Contacts folder in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 7
R VBA Code to permanently delete selected email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
JoeG Appointment Delete/Change Recurrence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 2016 cannot delete, email showing in root Exchange Server Administration 5
C How to replace or delete first instance of sentence in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Can't delete IMAP folder Using Outlook 2
J Delete old emails Exchange Server Administration 1
undercover_smother Automatically Forward All Sent Mail and Delete After Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
T Delete Emails from search results Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook 2013 How do I delete a Calendar? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N How to delete default folder "Contacts" (olFolderContacts) in a .pst file Using Outlook 8