Status
Not open for further replies.

charith

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

I've been doing some modifications to WeekList01 template and I want to apply Category color as the background of Appointment. Is there anyway to apply ConditionalFormat for below column? I've attached my Content.xml file herewith.

View attachment Content.zip

Capture.PNG<column width="*" left="4" top="2" right="2" bottom="2"
<sources
</sources></column
I've attached the code snippet as an image as this editor doesn't like it.

Thank you,

Charith

charith

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server

Thanks for your reply Diane. I have already tried the way that article explains and tried to add ConditionalFormat to this Content.xml file but failed. The reason is being that I don't have TimeSlot or Appointment tags in this Content.xml file. I have tried various ways to add Appointment and TimeSlot tags with ConditionalFormats but no success so far. Could you please point me how to add ConditionalFomat for this ?

<column width="*" left="4" top="2" right="2" bottom="2">

HTML:
           <List Orientation="Fill" FontSize="8pt" MinimumListWidth="60" ShowEmptyRow="true" MaxRowWrap="3" 

RowSize="16" TypeFilter="AppointmentsTasksAllDayAppointments" MinorLineCount="3" Style="SingleBodyBorder"> 
             <Columns>
               <column>
                 <sources>
                   <source name="Subject">
                   <source name="Due" startseparator=" (" endseparator=")" format="d">
                   <source name="Location" startseparator=" (" endseparator=")">
                   <source name="CategorySymbols" startseparator=" ">                                
                 </sources>
               </column>

Status
Not open for further replies.