sent email not reflected on sent items

Status
Not open for further replies.

junqi89

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
i having this issue when this user has only this one particular mail can be sent out but not reflected on the sent items. the rest all of the email is fine it can be sent out and reflected in sent items. only this particular mail cannot. it not reflected in the owa also. it is using exchange. please advise on this portion. thanks appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Paperclip icon shows without attachment in email under Sent folder Using Outlook 0
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
A Is there an ID field you can use to pair a reply to the sent email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T Outlook converts sent email to txt attachments when sync Using Outlook 0
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
oliv- determine to which address an email has been sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B One email cannot be sent or received (but leaves outbox!) Using Outlook 1
M Print email and, attachments sent in hyperlinks in the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Deleting Sent Task Email, Deletes the task from my list Using Outlook 1
I ConversationId of a New Email sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
R Sending email copy (*.msg file) of sent email if subject line contains specific string. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Check if sent email has been replied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Mysterious email sent from my account Using Outlook 4
M Why delivery receipt size is same than sent email size or even larger? Using Outlook 1
J How to validate any email address before it is sent Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Display the Recipient Email Address in the Sent Items Folder Using Outlook 0
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Email Appearance in Sent Items Folder Using Outlook 1
N linking an already sent/rec'd email to contact record like it did in 2000 Using Outlook 0
V Outlook 2013 deleting email text when sent Using Outlook 11
bifjamod Saving sent email to specific folder based on category with wildcard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
rc4524 Create auto follow-up reminder email for already sent messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Outlook 2013 - Email Gets Sent - But Does Not Move From Outbox to Sent Box Using Outlook 4
J Email not sent Using Outlook 6
R Body of email not visible in Outlook Data File Sent Folder Using Outlook 4
T Sending One Email to Trigger Another Being Sent Using an Email within the 1st? Using Outlook 0
J How to sort incoming email that is sent to a different address to my main one? Using Outlook 1
L Outlook sent items. (email) Using Outlook 2
C Defer email delivery - but when force sent using F9 Using Outlook 1
J Duplicate email when receiving email sent To: me and CC to a group I belong to Using Outlook 16
D See Email Address Received Email was Sent To? Using Outlook 1
P Linking email responses to initial email sent Using Outlook 5
C email sending window won't go away even after email has sent Exchange Server Administration 2
D Save sent email in second account not default account? Using Outlook 1
S Email get delayed when sent!!! Using Outlook 1
G Not receiving email when sent as part of a group Using Outlook 5
D you can delete the email message just sent? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Move Sent Email to archival pst folder and mark as read - HOW TO Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Mark copy of sent email as read - VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Perform actions when email is sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Email Categories: NO SHOW to sendee, SHOW in Sent folder? Prev. WR Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Send reply when email is sent HELP! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Check sent email and reply if have specific words Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Check if email was sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Error when exporting Sent Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6