Status
Not open for further replies.

oliv-

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

How can I determine to which address an email has been sent?

Suppose I have a primary email address primary@domain.com and one (or more) email address alias alias@domain.com.

In the Outlook object model, the email was received by my Exchange account and that's all.

Of course I can get the main primarysmtp address of the exchange account but still not the sending address.

is the solution only in parsing the internet header ?

Sometimes there is none of my Email adresses in the Header!

oliv-

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi ,
Thank you Diane and Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T How to determine if email address resides in Exchange w/o OutlookSecurity prompts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How can I determine which user read an email Exchange Server Administration 4
A Rules - how to determine if all conditions in rule are true or false Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M How does Outlook determine item numbers in a folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T How to determine when I switch from mail to calendar etc. Using Outlook 9
A account hacked, need software to determine what emails have been sent Using Outlook 1
J VBA code to determine 'show' state of SearchBar Using Outlook 7
L Outlook Meeting Response: determine when a meeting response has been edited Using Outlook 1
M Determine if a public Folder is used by an Application Using Outlook 2
G How to determine the "Distinguished Name string" of a security group for New-ManagementScope command Exchange Server Administration 2
S Determine Managed Folder Policy for Mailbox in Powershell Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 4
M RDO: using TypeOf to determine [OOM] Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to determine if message will be encrypted on Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Can I determine if an item is in a shared calendar? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Terry Sullivan Sender Field Displays My E-Mail Address, Not My Name Using Outlook 1
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
1 Incorrectly Setup a Rule at Domain level to not allow address from outside domain Exchange Server Administration 2
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Renaming Address Book Using Outlook 3
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 4
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
B When sending an email, I am showing 2 of my address's Using Outlook 1
N Exporting IM Address field Using Outlook 2
R outlook address book search broken Using Outlook 2
M Screen Scrape Sender IP Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Outlook 2007 printing wrong email address at top of page Using Outlook 8
N Outlook 2016 Address Book lookup Using Outlook 9
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P AGGGGHHHH!!!! - Address Books and Contact Subfolders Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
O How to display senders email address (column) Using Outlook 1
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
cimbian street address fields contain 0A0D Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Source of Outlook 2016 Address field dropdown "Other Suggestions" Using Outlook 3
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
L Hubby and Wife names in email address Using Outlook 1
J Make business address defulkt in cureent not new contacts Using Outlook 1
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Ajey Outlook 2013 Better address book Outlook Wishlist 0