convert/import a customized record into the default "Account" record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi all. I created a highly customized "Entity" record type based on an Account record, and also created a highly customized "Individual" record type based on a Business Contact. Now since I cannot delete the default Account and Business Contact types, it is unnecessarily confusing for users. Rather than duplicate my efforts by customizing the Account and Business Contact record types, is there a way to import the customizations from "Entity" and "Individual" directly into the default Account and Business Contact? (I know I can import .bcmx files, but this only adds the Entity and Individual records types, it does not customize the default Account and Business Contact record types.) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Need to convert .mmf file to .pst format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 0
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Convert Subject Line to Internet Header version of Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How do I convert outlook “to-do” items to “tasks” Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Convert POP3 account (PST) to IMAP (.OST) Using Outlook 3
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2016 64bit - on receipt convert emails into PDF and save Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C convert an .ost to .pst Using Outlook 3
D The way to convert ost to pst Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2013 how to convert 2013 OST file into an another format, i m using outlook 2013 versions. Using Outlook 1
sneaky30 convert text to date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Is it possible to convert address book to "Auto-Complete List" (NK2)? Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Convert an Offline File (.ost) to a Personal File (.pst) Using Outlook 0
S How to do I convert OST file to PST? Exchange Server Administration 3
J convert .pst to .eml, how is it possible? Using Outlook 1
V Check/convert to emailaddresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
R Convert Access table to pst Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 won't convert Excel contacts into Outlook contacts using my custom form Using Outlook 3
L Convert Distribution List of Contacts to Single Contacts Using Outlook 6
G Is there any way to convert outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
D Outlook contacts no in address book - 2002 pst file convert to 2007 pst file? Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2002 - How to upgrade to 2003 and convert PST from ANSI to Unicode? Using Outlook 7
A Outlook 2003: convert all RTF emails to HTML Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to convert BCM contacts to normal Outlook contacts BUT... BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Re: Convert Oportunity to Project? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B convert VBA code to Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q How tough is it to convert VBA to Addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 365 File access denied attempting to import .pst Using Outlook 6
S Import PST to Office 365 Using Outlook 1
C How to import Outlook calendar? Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J How to import many msg into different public folders in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
K Disabling import/export button to restrict PST creation Using Outlook 3
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
M Export-Import .pst file problems Using Outlook 2
N .pst archive from work will not open/import on Microsoft 365 Exchange Server Administration 0
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 4
CWM550 Import Exchange Server Administration 1
R PST->Outlook.com (Import vs Drag-n-Drop methods Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
DoctorJellybean Import accounts\files Using Outlook 1
S Import contacts to a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Import Categories from Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 8
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
T Outlook 2016 CSV Translator Import Error Using Outlook 6