Outlook 2013 how to convert 2013 OST file into an another format, i m using outlook 2013 versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica tores

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
i m using Outlook 2013 outlook version and it has a file of extension .ost , so i want to convert my OST file into PST format , and i also don't know its located path, so suggest me a best way to convert my OST data into PST format.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The default location for ost files is %localappdata&\microsoft\outlook. Moving them is difficult so most people don't - it's highly likely that is where the ost is - if it still exists. You need to export to a pst before removing the account from outlook 2013 or 2016. When you remove the account (either imap or exchange), the ost is deleted by outlook.

Is this an IMAP ost file? If so, AFAIK, none of the commercial products will work with it.

If it's an Exchange ost, any one of the products on this page will do it - Convert an Offline File (.ost) to a Personal File (.pst) - note that there are apparently a lot of these programs available but many are just knock offs (licensed for rebranding) of the top brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.