How can I Customize Message Header in both Reading Pane and Open Message Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Young

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I have an URGENT QUESTION:

Is it possible to design the Message Header in both the "Open Mail Window" and the "Reading Pane"?
I tried using "Design A Form" within Outlook BUT:
a) Many of the default controls are missing. For example: Flag, Importance, Image of Sender etc.
b) There is no option to design the Reading Pane.

Can you please help?
Is there any other way to achieve this?

Outlook version: 2010.
Exchange version: 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M How can I customize the Follow Up Flag message in Quick Steps? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2021 How to customize colors Outlook 2021 & Office 2021 on PC Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Trying to customize the ribbon but can't figure this one out Using Outlook 3
S Outlook 2016 Understand and customize prepended behavior of recurring task Using Outlook 0
S Customize the autocolor font choices for replying/forwarding messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Customize contact record phone fields Using Outlook 2
A Customize meeting form. Private notices Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Customize Attachement Security Warning Using Outlook 1
T Customize Outlook flag Using Outlook 1
H I need a developer to customize an Outlook Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Customize Comments / Notes Section time stamp on Contact Records BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Diane Poremsky Customize the Outlook Toolbar, Ribbon or QAT Using Outlook 0
M Customize CreateItemFromTemplate Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Ankit Agrawal Customize themes in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M please customize this code Using Outlook 1
M please customize this code Using Outlook 1
B Customize OWA page to open in a new window when logging in Exchange Server Administration 1
G Customize Outlook Today folder Using Outlook 0
O BCM 2010 - Customize a field with a consecutive number? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Anyone found a way to customize search? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
L How to customize the Advanced Find form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Re: How to customize the Advanced Find form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Customize button image for separate Outlook forms region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R How to implement customize toolbar in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Customize current view (in Account List) Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N How to add fields to customize reports in BCM? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
M Search message, then (1) Jump to folder & (2) Select message that you searched for Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
F Outlook 2019 Forwarding Message and Keeping Unread Status Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 365 Add keywords from Listbox to the message body where cursor is placed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
A rule name into message - how? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Links in email getting error message about group policy Using Outlook 4
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Commodore Unable to move message Using Outlook 3
Y Disable Microsoft Outlook Test Message Using Outlook 4
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Changing Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Cathy Rhone Mail merge error message Using Outlook 1
C Can't Locate an Unread Message in my Outlook view pane Using Outlook 0