Column for To Email Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_H

I have an Exchange email account with many different email aliases. Is there any column available that can be used in an email folder view so I can easily see which email alias address the email was actually sent to? For instance let's say the account address is "david@company.com" and the aliases are "david1@company.com" and "david2@company.com".

I already use rules to direct email from the aliases to specific folders so I know which one was sent to, the problem is emails that end up in the junk folder, for those I need to see which alias they were sent to. I suppose I could use a manual rule to apply a color category to those - any better solutions?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O How to display senders email address (column) Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Email Icon Column Using Outlook 2
S Adding a recipient's column to Sent folder in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
ad24rouse Column Width of To-Do Bar Using Outlook 5
P How to add a column named categories when searching in Outlook Using Outlook 0
T Can't reposition "Flag Status" column Using Outlook 0
HappyDaddy007 "Size" on field chooser/column displaying incorrect value Using Outlook 3
P Posts in Folder No Longer Group by Conversation Column After Search Using Outlook 0
M Sorting by Day in Date Column Advanced Filter BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
D Inbox column color coding Using Outlook 2
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Tasks - Is there a postponed date column? Using Outlook 7
N Column view fonts Using Outlook 4
H "Advanced find: column for full folder path? Using Outlook 1
A Can't add a column called "name" to Inbox? Using Outlook 1
H SQL update column BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
C How to copy same text header to multiple emails with custom text column Using Outlook 10
G Wrong display name in from column when removing pf replication Exchange Server Administration 1
R Renaming Column Heading in Contacts view Using Outlook 6
T Column Header Keyboard Shortcut Available? Using Outlook 5
F Not keep sort order after re-change column Using Outlook 1
H Calendar column of time without date? Using Outlook 0
K Sent folder only shows "From", not "To" column Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 Sort Column Shading Using Outlook 1
J From column changes when message is read Using Outlook 1
A How to replace column title in address book Using Outlook 1
B Populating Additional Outlook Column with Date \ Time Using Outlook 0
C placing contact and business phone column in task view Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Inbox sort FROM column not working Using Outlook 29
S Custom Yes/No column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Graphics in email / Mac recipient garbled Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Print email attachments when hit subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Spam Email? Using Outlook 2
G Automatically delete email when a condition is met Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1