Outlook 2010 Can not find a certain file in M/S Outlook 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmeso

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
When I pay a utility bill, I save the receipt in a file in Outlook 2010. Now I can not find the file but when I type the name of utility company in the search area in Win 10, All of the past receipts show up. But not find where they are located. Is there a way to locate which file they are in, sometimes by mistake a file is moved by accident. Or what file the (now sub file) they might have been moved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to find out the domain and server settings that my Outlook is using? Using Outlook 2
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
J search doesn't find anything Using Outlook 1
M Issues with templates - unable to find in old web app Using Outlook 3
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
B Search and Find Email by Folder Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to find all emails from and to a contact in OL 2019 Using Outlook 6
S How to find emails that I sent that have not received a reply? Using Outlook 7
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M How can we find the list of users who are members of a deleted distribution list? Exchange Server Administration 2
N Disable Auto Read Receipts sent after using Advanced Find Using Outlook 4
H Outlook 2003 find by "has attachment" Using Outlook 1
geoffnoakes Find Contacts with UDFs "in this item" Using Outlook 1
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T "cannot find the calendar folder for this item" - calendar items stuck in outbox Using Outlook 0
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
K How to find specific header and copy the mail body Using Outlook 0
Hudas VBA find and open an email without looping thru each email in the inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E How to find or recover Lost e-mails within a folder under Inbox? Using Outlook 2
H "Advanced find: column for full folder path? Using Outlook 1
M What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Find all deleted recurrence appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
mrje1 Is there a Find and Replace feature in Outlook 2016? Using Outlook 4
G Can't find contacts entered Using Outlook 0
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
B Find related messages to sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B Find Related Emails to sender Using Outlook 1
RBLampert Outlook "can't find" my e-mail server to receive messages Using Outlook 22
M Can't find messages Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Find the Distribution Lists a Contact Belongs to Using Outlook 0
T Macro to find contacts by category and copy them to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
thomas zaleski Cannot find the Sending FOlder Using Outlook 2
J Find and Highlight text in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
F Disable "Find related messages" Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Can't delete or even find task attachment Using Outlook 1
K Re: Use Instant search to find messages from a contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Andrew Hawkins "Advanced Find" Using Outlook 1
M BCM 2007 Can't find SS2012Express Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2013 contacts - Where to find "Display as"-field Using Outlook 2
A Advanced find query facilty Help please Using Outlook 2
C Cant find emails after moving pst Using Outlook 1
G Find Organizer of appointment Using Outlook 2
R writing "Instant Search" queries to find User-Defined fields Using Outlook 0
P Outlook Advanced Find Using Outlook 0
S Advanced Find text field limits Using Outlook 2