Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Johnson

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I am looking for a way to find ONLY messages that are UNREAD and the sender has MORE than 1 unread message. How can I do this? Would I need to create some VBA (if so, could you provide some idea as to HOW to do this?)or can this be done in the filter/search configuration.

Thanks!
Bruce

BTW, i don't think there is a way to do it with vba, at least i cant think of a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
sophievldn Looking for a macro that moves completed items from subfolders to other subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Looking for feedback on new Outlook Add-in Using Outlook 0
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Looking for help with our Organization Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
peacepanda How to save attachment looking at the attachment name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Looking to move away from exchange to outlook.com Using Outlook 4
B Looking for Outlook 2013 update for Send Drafts Macro Using Outlook 4
Aussie Looking for Outlook macro to Copy Recipient Names into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Looking for options and best practices for an Edge Server (Exchange or not) Exchange Server Administration 0
M Looking for trainer in Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
O looking to bring in all my folders from Outlook Express (XP) to Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
B Looking for an add-in or a way to send automatic replies based off a list Using Outlook 2
R Outlook Template: Looking to distribute a VBA Outlook template to other people Using Outlook 1
J Looking for a solution (maybe an add-in) to easily track email conversations Using Outlook 3
I Looking for a productivity add-in similar to "Nostalgy" for Thunderbird Using Outlook 5
Q Looking for Outlook 2010 Close Event Id Exchange Server Administration 1
C Looking for way to tie a Business Contact to more than one Account BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
J OL2003 Macro disables itself - looking for way to automate 'enable' Using Outlook 2
R Looking for my BCM backup files BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Looking for email address under ItemSend event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Looking for client-side method (Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007) for users to delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Looking for a Utility for Editting An Exported Rules (.rwz) File Using Outlook 6
P Outlook looking for Copy of Outlook.pst Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U looking for feedback on installation process and on eMarking Assis Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R unable to filter tasks when start date is on or before today Using Outlook 3
O Filter-Query Builder-Description - what field name to use? Using Outlook 4
W Macro to Filter Based on Latest Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
Jennifer Murphy Spam filter not working Using Outlook 13
Y Filter unread emails in a search folder vba help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
M Sorting by Day in Date Column Advanced Filter BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Z Task Filter Not Working When I add too many criteria Using Outlook 0
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Wanting to run a script that will filter any body that has a russian link in it. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Filter/Search emails sent to internal Exchange address only Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a good third party SPAM filter that intergrates with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
P How to filter primary contacts in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
O Outlook Web Access - how to disable spam filter Using Outlook 6
G How to filter by the format of an email address Using Outlook 6
S Mail filter recieved before the last 2 working days Using Outlook 1
Liza Creating a rule in outlook to filter messages Using Outlook 0
F Adding textbox filter to listbox? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Filter and Save Contacts to a CSV File Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Filter and Save Contacts to a CSV File Using Outlook 0
Fozzie Bear HomeTab Email filter "Greyed Out" in Outlook 2013 Exchange Server Administration 3
W Filter condition "contains"/"doesn't contain" doesn't always work Using Outlook 10
B Conditional Formatting:How to use >1 value in a filter Using Outlook 7
J Outlook VBA for Email Filter Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Emerogork How do I set up an "Incoming mail filter" Using Outlook 12