Outlook 2010 Outlook not connecting to servers at Comcast.

bugmeso

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Just in the last 2 days my Outlook 2010 connects to my Gmail account and downloads the email but does not connect to the server for 2 email accounts at Comcast. Have talked to the techs at comcast and they nothing on their end. The advised to delete the comcast accounts and reinstall them. Did that and even changed passwords, still not go. comcast says it is something on the Outlook end. Any ideas anyone?

bugmeso

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I do not recall at this time but it referred to ISP server. Worked with them yesterday and this AM and got no where. Called MS and after along time of say "what did you say" is you get the drift. I believe it comes down to the rundll32 file. Trying and reading on how to replace the file that covers so much. Without messing up and having the OS not working at all. I have a MS Office Pro Plus 2013 CD that has been laying around for 8 months but what I read it is a lot different then 2010.

bugmeso

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
FINALLY!!, all is good and working fine. Copied the rundll32.exe to 2 places recommended. Run the Office Pro 2010 CD and set it to repair. Rebooted, and the email accounts went right in. :)