Spell-check dictionary confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard Berkowitz

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have three languages enabled on my PC: English, French, Hebrew. I very rarely use French. I often insert Hebrew words into a mainly English message. Once there is even a single word in Hebrew, the Spell-Check insists on using the French (France) dictionary for nearly every word that follows in English. Even when I change the dictionary to English (United States) the Spell-Check peresists in using French(France). In the Options, I have unchecked default.dic under both French and Hebrew, leaving the single default dictionary checked -- to no avail. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Spell check Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Unusual Signature & Spell Check Query Using Outlook 1
M Spell Checker Changes -- Not as Predictive as Previously Using Outlook 3
M spell checker insanity Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A how to disable spell checker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to check Cursor & Focus position Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
CWM550 Saving Data: Don't check certain folders Using Outlook 2
Victor.Ayala Automated way to check the option "Show this folder as an email Address Book" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? Using Outlook 5
N Private check box in table view Using Outlook 0
S Outlook to check for specific text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2016 This rule will only run when you check your email in Outlook.... Using Outlook 4
A Check for words in subject header before sending email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Using "check for duplicates" for existing contacts Using Outlook 2
P Suppress dialog box on email check error? Using Outlook 5
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
I Check if sent email has been replied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K adding more rules to 'different domains check' macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Macro to check file name with outlook address book Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Check Contacts before moving them to Hotmail Contacts folder Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Check for missing attachments before sending a message Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K check for sender, follow to my personal adress and delete the sent folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Send and Receive Button - only check default account? Using Outlook 1
A Check for attachment code not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Check Message Size Before Sending Using Outlook 0
B Check for different domains macro to be triggered by specific domains only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V Check/convert to emailaddresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
JorgeDario how to check a MailItem has a digital signature (SMIME) with vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Unable to check name. Using Outlook 3
R Outlook Custom form check if there an attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Trying to check for the absence of mail. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Check if two organisition is added then i have to give managers passward creteria to send mail Using Outlook 1
Peter H Williams check for new email automaticlly Using Outlook 12
M Calendar navigation displays previous field records.check calendar is shared.. Using Outlook 3
A Can Rule Check Category Contact is assigned? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 forms: Check boxes and free text boxes not retaining data Using Outlook 1
L check if send message appears in SendItems forder before moving Using Outlook 0
C Create a rule to only check new content in email - disregard original content Using Outlook 3
M Outlook Rules check for new line character Using Outlook 1
G Outlook rule check for messages not received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable Using Outlook 8
B Custom real time, time format check Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B BCM shuts down everytime I try to import/export or check for error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
D Check whether mail item is proper for sending or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Check for the distribution list existence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H out to check whether outlook configured or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1