Is any body knows how to add #company name# to report?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tratilla

I have read a lot of topics, but nobody answer for this qwestion...
Please help!

I haven't figured out how to do this either. It seems so simple. I have seen the question asked in various places back to 2007. Either I am real stupid and can't see the obvious, or Microsoft can't see the obvious need.

Tratilla wrote:

16-Sep-09

Please help!

Previous Posts In This Thread:

On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:02 PM
Tratilla wrote:

Please help!

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Notify Client Applications Using WCF Callbacks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...8-457b3a4f137c/notify-client-application.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
K Incorporate selection from combobox into body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 365 Add keywords from Listbox to the message body where cursor is placed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2019 Regex email addresses from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Copy Appointment Body to Task Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Beeto Replace a string in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Copy specific email body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J How do you disable address search box when typing @ in body of email? Using Outlook 0
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
M Autoforward just attachment OR just body. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Place jpg in body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Create new email from the received Email Body with attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
J Implement Keywords based on body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D auto forward base on email address in body email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
P Forwarding emails issue with special characters replacing text body Using Outlook 1
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Z Add ComboBox Value to Body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
L dynamic and static dates in Outlook contact "notes" ie. body Using Outlook 2
L Wierd Office 365 Contact unable to edit body of random contacts Using Outlook 5
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Space in an Outlook appointment body Using Outlook 0
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D Body text of email disappears when I scan an attachment from printer to email Using Outlook 1
E Copying the whole e-mail body into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Wanting to run a script that will filter any body that has a russian link in it. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C How to replace or delete first instance of sentence in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Sabastian Samuel HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL WITH MACRO using an email that in the body of another email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3