Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body.

jalal

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi Team,

is there a way where i trying to simplify the maker checker process. i send an email to my checker saying please review the below email and attachment that will be send to the client client_email_id1.com;client_email_id2.com, and checker replies me saying "ok to send". so the requirement is when the checker replies back with "ok to send" it should directly delete the chain of please review and ok to send to...etc and send to the mentioned client ids. Can this be done with some VBA in outlook , you suggestion will certainly help or any other alternatives to simplify the process will be highly appreciated.
one other way i can think of is the maker will send the email draft as attachment and email ids of client in the body asking for review and when the checker replies "ok to send" it should send the draft attached to the senders mentioned in the body.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Keep Original email unread after autoreply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Rules and autoreply Using Outlook 1
A Afterhours autoreply from support inbox Exchange Server Administration 1
S autoreply rules in error where my name is in the to or cc box Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2003 Out of Office Assistant - Old Autoreply Message Using Outlook 1
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 0
B VBScript doesn't run on Recipient Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
HarvMan Hotmail - Sending email is undeliverable Using Outlook 4
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
P OWA Settings->Calendar->Events from Email; Setting changes do not hold Using Outlook 1
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? New Slipstick.com Articles 6
P Auto Insert Current Date or Time into Email Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
S save email from excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How can we view Blocked email addresses Using Outlook 6
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3