Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranesh

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi All,

Im new to this forum. Hope you all will help me to find a solution for my problem.

I use Outlook 2010 and daily i need to send production details of my team through mail. I already have the details of production in an excel and once i run my macro it will copy paste the details from excel and send mail to my team.

Now what i want is i want to save the sent mail in my excel and tomorrow once i run the macro it should forward that mail and paste my production details. Then again i want the sent mail to save in my excel by replacing the yesterdays mail so that while tomorrow i run the macro it will be forwarding the latest mail..

Hope some wat i explained my problem. Can anyone please look into this and help me?

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!!

Regards,
Pranesh

R

rst75

So you want to keep resending the same message, adding the next days data to it?

Pranesh

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Yes your right...

I will be using a fresh mail on July 1st and will use that chain mail till July 31st.

The same way each month will be adding new mail and have it for the whole month.

So can you please help?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
do you want to include the email or just the data to date? Is the excel sheet updated daily with more data? Reading the excel sheet is not big deal - you can either use an excel macro or an outlook macro. if you need to do something with the old message, it may or may not be hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.