Large emails not sent from correct account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail11

Outlook version
Email Account
IMAP
Hi
I use Outlook 2007. I have a Hotmail account as the default and then I have another IMAP account as well.
When I send a small size email (with or without a file attachment) from the IMAP account, all is good. When I send an email with a large size attachment, it sends from the default Hotmail account even though I choose the IMAP account to send from.
Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I How to send just a few emails at a time to a large group in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
D Font size too large on received emails in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 26
V Move old emails or emails with large attachments ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
AbbieWhite The problem with a fairly large file. Using Outlook 3
RBLampert Outlook 2010 no longer (?) shrinks large images Using Outlook 4
O Outlook 2013 Problems sending large mails Using Outlook 4
J How to Fix “Encounter a large number of conflict items in Exchange OST file” Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Repair a Large Outlook Personal Folders File (over 2GB) Using Outlook 0
V Your Imap server wants to alert you to the following: Message too large Using Outlook 4
V IMAP: email is too large Using Outlook 1
M PST large - Imap gmail business Using Outlook 0
J Contact page too large for screen. Can't see categories, etc. Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2010 creating extremely large PST files for IMAP accounts Using Outlook 3
A OL 2007 problem - sudden large increase in message size Using Outlook 12
K How to split large email when sending Using Outlook 1
D large mailbox question using 2010 on exchange 2k3 Exchange Server Administration 2
C RE: unable to delete large message clogging outbox Using Outlook 3
J How do I cancel an email with large attachment? Using Outlook 4
K Designing a form for distribution, with link to (large) data sourc Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Flagged Emails highlighted in yellow Using Outlook 2
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
J Macro to Reply to Emails w/ Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
Nufc1980 Outlook "Please treat this as private label" auto added to some emails - Help. Using Outlook 3
humility36 Cannot move emails to archive - 440 error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Edit incoming emails to remove a certain sentence added by the "system" Using Outlook 1
R Saving Emails and Attachments as .msg file Using Outlook 3
F Color code certain INBOX emails Using Outlook 2
J gmail and deleted emails. Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook 2021 Outlook new emails notification not working Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 365 Copy/Save Emails in Folder Outside Outlook to Show Date Sender Recipient Subject in Header Using Outlook 0
U Outlook not responding when trying to print Emails Using Outlook 6
K mark emails with colour manually (like in thunderbird) Using Outlook 1
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outlook on the iPhone cannot approve filtered Emails Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 365 After migrating to Outlook 365, some contacts display in emails with prefixes Using Outlook 0
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Unable to view older emails in desktop app Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 365 Emails showing as links and text only Using Outlook 4
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Horsepower Lost emails Using Outlook 4