The problem with a fairly large file.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The problem with a fairly large file. The last time it somehow completely unsuccessfully closed, and now when I try to open it via MS Outlook 6.0, the program tells me about an error, after which I can not move forward now - Outlook Express could not open this folder. I would have forgotten about this file, if not for the fact that it contained a database database consisting of contacts, messages, other data. I really hope for your help, I need to save the file at any cost.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
What version of Outlook are you using? There is no an "MS Outlook 6.0"

What file is it? An Outlook Data File? (Outlook Express can't open Outlook data files and won't run on any version of Windows that Outlook 2016 runs on.)

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Backing Up Outlook

1. Understand how Outlook stores data. All of your Outlook information, including emails, folders, contacts, calendars , and more, is stored in a single .pst or .ost file file on your computer. Copying this file will create a full backup of your recover Outlook online.
2. Open the folder containing the your Outlook data file. You'll need to navigate to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\.

There are a couple of ways that you can do this:
  • You can open an Explorer window and navigate to this folder, but you'll need to display hidden files first. Click the "View" tab and select "Hidden items," or click the "View" menu, select "Folder options," and then check "Display hidden files and folders." This will allow you to see the "AppData" folder in your User folder.
  • You can press Win, type %appdata%, and press ↵ Enter. This will open the "Roaming" folder. Go up one level so that you're in the "AppData" folder, then open "Local" → "Microsoft" → "Outlook."
  • In Windows XP, the location is C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\.